Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmmmmmm....interesting.......the teaser clip would have been better if there wuz music to it. Rumor has it that this campaign is rigged to be won by SM's....again.

But wait! What is this? Tau's are on the Good Guys list?

July is gonna be a big month... :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
tau isnt on anybodys side if you look closely you can see that forces of disorder has a brown border and tau isnt included in it

·
Registered
30 Posts
Terrathe is correct tau are fighting for them selves and might support eldar and SM if the situation arrises.
techacally there stealing from the imperium while their busy with abaddon and his crusade

·
Registered
77 Posts
<Laughs> And wouldn't that be a sight to see?

The last line of Cadian Guardsmen go down under a wave of Khorne Beserkers, who sweep through... and stop suddenly at a voice. 'Hey, you!' They look around... 'Down here!' They look down, and spot thousands of waist-high squats with lasguns aimed...

:D

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Hmm I thought the defiler was avaliable already... but heck I wount by it until I need a new WD subscription... in about a month... lovely with those 25£ gifts they have:)

·
Registered
959 Posts
i need the defiler! and the codex! damnit why must i be so cursed to be stuck out here in oman. ohwell i'll be home(oz) by december. just gotta have patience.....

BLOOD!!!!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
tau isn't on anyone's side. They aren't included in the campaign. Because they cant use the warp, they are in a very secluded part of the universe, on the complete other side of the galaxy.

·
Registered
340 Posts
It's on page 6 of the tau codex. The tau cannot enter the warp because they do not have any psykers in their race, and therefore their minds do not register when they enter the warp.

edit: But then again, you never know. It said in the WD that there's going to be a bunch of suprises and wildcards, so the tau might suddenly appear out of nowhere for a couple of the big ones.

Let's hope.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Originally posted by Legionaire@May 26 2003, 18:38
So like what is the point of the Tau since they are in a secluded part of the galaxy?
They're the underdog. Everyone loves the underdog.

They also said that there's going to be tau battles at the GW tourneys with Tau vs 'nids or orks (the two races that are invading the tau galaxy) if the nid or ork players dont want to help the forces of chaos.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.