Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well well...
Our own little badass place to discuss our plans for the galaxy...

Well what do you say people, how should we organize this?

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Quite simply: Burn it!!! Overwelm the stuff in one sector, then move on to the next (I know Alpha Legion players wouldn't like this though ;) ).

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
plans for the galaxy???
wot on earth do you mean???
No offence man, but there's a world campaign about to start where the point of the thing is for the chaos forces to destroy a bunch of stuff...
Ring a bell?

Anyway, I meant this to be a serious discussion everyone... but heck it woulden't work since the good guys would just peek anyway...

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What!?
Not you too.... there has to be a virus somewhere around that makes people mad...
I mean this topic as a place we could discuss tacktics for the campaign... since more battles and victories for that sake will result in more outcome of our actions...

·
Registered
379 Posts
yeah dragon's got a point. I am coordinating my attacks on the Agrapinaa sector, starting with Malin's reach and Lelithar. Anyone who wishes to fight alongside me is welcome. More guns, more glory. B)

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not to worry...
The official campaign doesn't start until july 7th.

There's still time to prepare, or fight battles before the thing starts...

Antioch: I'm with you... If we all coordinate our attacks in one system we will have a greater chance of toppling that system... I'm supporting you 100%...
I got a battle this sunday, about 1500 points...
I'll tell you the result on monday...
Maybe got a carnage coming up to...

·
Registered
239 Posts
Ive got it we take out the systems around cadia and cut them of from the rest of the imperium dooming them to a life of waiting for the inevitable blow that will be directed at the knowing ther will be no rescue from their weekling emporer :D

·
Registered
379 Posts
lol but taking out one sector at a time will mean we can slowly work our way to cadia. when we have taken everything else around it, we can plan a massive strike to bolster what forces are already there. But I am going to go for agripinaa first, starting with lelithar and malins reach so come july 7th start logging those battles!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hmm many bornins around the world maybe...

I'm going full out on Angripaa...
I've got some 4 battles logged, so I'm ready to post them on the EoT site as soon as posting will be possible..

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.