Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The time has come to find the most popular of the four Chaos cults.
Who would YOU worship and why?

And, no! Undivided does NOT count!

·
Registered
52 Posts
All hail the prince of pleasure!

Throw of the grim shackles of constraint and humanity!

Embrace corruption and elevate your soul from the gloom of the mortal world!

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
All of them :p. Slaanesh because pleasure is always good, Khorne because I enjoy bloodshed, Nurgle because his forces are one big happy family and of course because of the cute Nurgligns, and Tzeentch... hmm what's cool about him? Well I guess all the magic power is kinda cool hehe.

·
Registered
506 Posts
This is a blasphamous poll and all who vote shall BURN! HAHAHA....but I voted so that means me too! :roll:

I voted for khorne because I am a bloodthirsty b***h if I might say so. But Slaanesh came a close second. So sorry boys...you can keep your pants on around me! :lol:

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh.. by the way..

I voted for Slaanesh! I wanna be a Noise Marine after I graduate from university.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I chose Khorne, because I like to spill blood, wear blood covered armour and flex my muscles. I also chose them because of the many creative ideas converting models.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Tzeench here...

I would rather be a slave to fate and be open to change than to be the following if a member of the other cults...

Khorne: Blood thirsty bastards, nothing bad about that. But I don't wanna kill myself everytime I'm bored.

Slaanesh: Psycopatic maniacs, sounds ok. But selfindused pain by sound, HELLO do you know how much bad music there is out there. Have you ever listened to Sputnik?

Nurgle: Cool guy there too. But having to be sick and ridden with pestilence 24/7? I don't think so!

Anyway here you have it from me :)

Eztrovia!

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
well as I'm attracted to all of them I haven't voted yet hehe. My 2 favourites are Khorne and Slaanesh, but now that I think of it, I think the role of a bloodthirsty Berzerker suits me best (I even have dreams about that, not necessarily 40K related though) so Khorne it is!!!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Hail The chaos god of Forbidden Pleasures! Seriously, how cool would it be to take pleasure from everything? those sick little puppies even like getting punished by their masters if they screw up. I dont know about you but getting a chainsword to the face and loving it? count me in

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Remember, Slaanesh is not only the Lord of Pleasure, but also the Lord of Pain. Once (s)he lost interest in your worship, you're screwed.

Khorne....hmmm...can't be too bad.

Nurgle: When you are a nurgling you don't care about all the slime and pustulas and you have a lot of things to cackle about - nurglings have a lot of fun whenever Papa Nurgle creates a new disease.

Tzeentch: My choice.

jwu

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Here's a way to find if you are a follower to slaanesh... or any of the other gods...

Take a scalpel... need I say more?
Did you like it?
Yes: you are a slaanesh
No: ok, no slaanesh for you.
Did it bleed?
Yes: you are a Khorne...
No: Maybe not that huh?
Afterwords, did it grow and you gain a scar or become infected?
Grow: you are a tzeench, tell me if you grow an extra finger and you see the future
Infected: You are a Nurgle, if the infection spreads so your hand is covered in red skin and it starts to fall off, nurgle doesn't like you!

Kasutta!

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sure I like taking a scalpel... Was I supposed to do anything with this scalpel or just take it? :p

·
Registered
664 Posts
ok, thats just disgusting :x Come on though, who wouldnt like to feel orgasmic pleasure to just about anything? Pick up remote control, pleasure, stabbed in the back, pleasure, u just about get enjoyment out of everything

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
But you get used to those pleasures, so you need more and more extreme experiences to get even the slightest pleasure. In the end they can rip off all your skin then throw some napalm bombs on you and you'll be like "what, that's it!?".

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Ugh!

Addicted to nurgle, that's plain discusting!
Ah, well once you get some, later your you need more.
How's about putting acid in your eyes, just think:
Feel the delightful pain! By Satan in Southpark
Eztrovia!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.