Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
i hate shooty orc groups, at the same price of a termagaunt a peace they are crazy and have PK's in there to boot.

I just shoot them to peaces with Dev's so its not as hard, but for any list that runs genestealer heavy i cant see how u can win.

:happy:

·
Registered
301 Posts
one word
TAU!
lines of guns as far as the enhanced eye can see - and hammer heads of doom!

·
Watcher In The Sky
1,083 Posts
one word
TAU!
lines of guns as far as the enhanced eye can see - and hammer heads of doom!

I agree with this bloke. With your Sniperfexes smeared all over the terrain and the Railheads keeping their arse to the back table edge this can be damned tricky.

Although if just one Genestealer brood hits home........snigger.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Falcon dropped Fire Dragons tend to barbecue my Carnifexes.:0

·
Mau'Dib
499 Posts
There's only two lists out there that make me cringe. Mechdar are just scary (I hate Dragonwagons, and Wavengers as they rip us to bits, litterally). This is followed closely by Mech tau. Images of railguns to the face dance in my head.

·
Hive Fleet Níðhöggr
247 Posts
As an army, Tau comes in high but also the Orks can be tricky. Lots of them and can be both shooty and CC. But the only army I've been reliable loosing to is a Deathwing-army but that was before the new DA codex when he still could field 2 AC/unit. Having 8 or 10 AC shooting at you every turn chewed up my heavier troops pretty quick and playing against someone that never rolls 1's makes the Termies hard to kill.... :p

Single unit: Land Raider Crusader..... Assault Cannons, Multimelta and hurricane bolters (18! HB-shots per turn) and AV14 on top of that. Darn hard nut to crack and a shooty nut on top of that ;?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Nice...very nice.
I'd have to say devastators with 4 heavy bolters. and those dam crusaders i can never kill them!!!
Hehe... Maybe you can't kill crusaders because you and your brother are the only ones out of us that have one. (us stays confidential)

·
LO Zealot
1,330 Posts
3 infiltrating HB Dev squads (via traits),
3 Normal HB dev squads,
4x 6 man tact squads with HB and plasma gun,
2x HB razorbacks
2x Lascannon razorbacks

That's the worst I could think of and the worst I've ever played. I never made it into CC.

Next to that I'd say a board with no terrain (as stated earlier).

·
Topic Creator Deluxe
2,146 Posts
How would a chaos army with 2 Heavy Bolter Havoc squads and 2 Berzerker counterattack-squads fare? Along with some raptors jumpin around melta-ing the big boys?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I think one of the worst things i faced at the start of my battles with only 24 termaguants, 12 genestealers, 4 warriors and one cc carnifex was a whirlwind, it was on the corner of the table and my termies were decimated in one blast:0. It was a nasty surprise in my starting battles.

·
Kut Maar Krachtig
4,014 Posts
The hive mind's worst nightmare? I'd say running out of food. Or a clown zombie, because, as we all know, everybody fears either zombies or clowns.

·
Registered
168 Posts
No terrain on the battlefield! :0

Tha's like intakill on whole army :?
Oh yeah no terrain is a sucidal mission and half for nids or any army without power armour. (stupid marines:C)

Otherwiae just any army with lots of large guns and small rapid firing guns e.g tau, orks and marines but marines not so much as usually they are played wrong.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.