Librarium Online Forums banner

Which weekend is best for the LO Meet 2010?

• 2nd - 5th July

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 9th - 12th July

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 16th - 19th July

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 23rd - 26th July

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • sometime in august

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • 30th July - 2nd August

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 6th - 9th August

Votes: 2 8.3%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Returning Lawman!
1,712 Posts
I would like to second a request for an August date, It is unfortunate that Theo cannot do 6/7/8, but how about 13/14/15? A little late, yes, but it seems that date would be best for most people.

I will be attending nomatter what (Hell, last year I stayed till Monday, and had an exam Tuesday. :p), but August would be better for me, as it would mean all my exams are out of the way.

·
Returning Lawman!
1,712 Posts
I still have that wooden spoon.. somewhere...
I think it got promoted from sitting in my drawer to an active role in the kitchen! :D
It is things like this that make me miss Negative Rep. How dare you defile such an amazing honour, by using it in the correct way! :p

·
Returning Lawman!
1,712 Posts
Hmm, the second weekend in August is best for me, however I will be attending either weekend. :)

·
Returning Lawman!
1,712 Posts
Depends Boomer. If there is a new list for the army, then I want to play against the newest list. But in the case of discontinued armies (LaTD, etc), i'm fine playing against it.

If your interested in them, check out the Siege of Vraks books, they have Traitor army lists in too.

·
Returning Lawman!
1,712 Posts
Ohoho, another puny Tau army to Smash? Bring it on!

I am suprised you are not bringing your Iron Warriors though, to fight alongside the Warsmith. Ah well, I will have another target for the Addo Umbra. :) It'll be cool to have another local guy there (It'll make 3 of us, 4 if my friend Tyrpak cmes too. :))

·
Returning Lawman!
1,712 Posts
With regards to the mega battle this year, I think I may resign from my usual position of Warmaster of the Darkside (read hazard side), Ive won the last two convincingly (Kuffy is a hinderence for the good team) but I think its someone elses turn to take up the mantle.

Anyhow, I hope to play a few more one on ones this time around.

Dan
Ohoh, I hope that does not mean that you will not be playing in it! I long to battle alongside Ferrus Lupus once more.

Also Dan, I will present this challenge now. Next Meet, Chaos V Chaos, 2,500 points, each using our own Warhound? (So basically 1,750 points each, plus a Warhound)! I htink it has to be done. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Looks like we ran into some issues. Please come back and try again later