Librarium Online Forums banner

Which weekend is best for the LO Meet 2010?

• 2nd - 5th July

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 9th - 12th July

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 16th - 19th July

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 23rd - 26th July

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • sometime in august

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • 30th July - 2nd August

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 6th - 9th August

Votes: 2 8.3%
21 - 40 of 224 Posts

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hm, seems we have a few Swedes and people wanting the meet in August! Whatever is the world coming to?! I didn't put any August dates as traditionally its always been July. If there is such a demand for August, I think we could go with it. Lets see what people would like then. :)

Kuffy

·
Pedantic Englishman
1,229 Posts
I voted for the first date in July before the august option existed, but I'd like it to be known that my vote is now for August instead.. Just seems alot easier.

Although, tradition is meant to be adhered to slavishly for no reason at all...

·
Consumate professional
2,863 Posts
I would reiterate my wish for any date except for that of the 8th August, as even though I'd love to spend my 30th Birthday at Warhammer world my girlfriend and mates certainly wouldn't.

And you can't have the LO Meet without me? I know you did originally but they were hollow joyless occasions- I am there to allow people to win heavily and feel good about themselves.

When do GW release their summer schedule of events? Are we all being a bit premature?

·
Chilli Fueled Heretic
5,839 Posts
Im free any time.

I would prefer if you could book a day were we can have free lunch again, that was great.

I would reiterate my wish for any date except for that of the 8th August, as even though I'd love to spend my 30th Birthday at Warhammer world my girlfriend and mates certainly wouldn't.
It might not be a good idea Theo, being so old GW might refuse you entry, you will need to sit down a lot clogging up the bar.

Dan

·
The Shadow Knows!
1,590 Posts
I'm free all of July and for the start of August.

I'd vote for the late July option, but I don't mind that much. As long it is decided upon early-ish, so I can plan my Annual Leave from Work. :( Work.

·
Consumate professional
2,863 Posts
They had a open weekend for all the employees at GW HQ and their families. In an act of generosity, they decided that any visitor to WHW could take advantage of it.
To be fair, it was blooming lovely- we've been pretty lucky the last few years with free food last year, and then the year before that they decided that LO would run a demonstration table for the launch of the new 40k rules (granted we used the previous edition for the Big game ...in yo face GW)

@Dan- I may be old but I still look younger than Kuffy, he must have had a tough life....

·
Registered
370 Posts
Darn this sounds awesome i wish i could go but I work in the summer. Gotta fund the hobby somehow

·
Master of the Crab Women
1,007 Posts
I'm free all of July and for the start of August.

I'd vote for the late July option, but I don't mind that much. As long it is decided upon early-ish, so I can plan my Annual Leave from Work. :( Work.
By work do you mean sitting at home missing the meet? :p

You'd be missing such stunners as the one in that pizza place!

21 - 40 of 224 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.