Librarium Online Forums banner

Which weekend is best for the LO Meet 2010?

• 2nd - 5th July

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 9th - 12th July

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 16th - 19th July

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 23rd - 26th July

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • sometime in august

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • 30th July - 2nd August

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 6th - 9th August

Votes: 2 8.3%
61 - 80 of 224 Posts

·
DING
1,740 Posts
Put me down as a tentive yes. I've not been since the first year and I've said I'll go every year since but this time it will be different. This far out i'm free on all those weekends.

It will be nice to meet some of you guys face to face. Not you though Kuffy, I've meet you already. ;)

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
a song from every member? and a beer to every member from Kuffy! Now that's more like it ;). W e should do a haka like the new zealand rugby team :p. lol joking,

·
Chilli Fueled Heretic
5,839 Posts
The main reason Im playing fantasy is it means I might loose a game! All you 40K guys, particuarlly Kuffy, just didnt step up to the challenge last year!

Kuffy,
May it be worth checking the proposed dates with WHW, they do usually have events on around the summer and it would be quite a disappointment to arrive to find me fighting people and fencing areas off with the HAZZ tape.

*This table is mine!*

Dan

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Put me down as a tentive yes. I've not been since the first year and I've said I'll go every year since but this time it will be different. This far out i'm free on all those weekends.

It will be nice to meet some of you guys face to face. Not you though Kuffy, I've meet you already. ;)
OI! You miss me, I know it! :p

a song from every member? and a beer to every member from Kuffy! Now that's more like it ;). W e should do a haka like the new zealand rugby team :p. lol joking,
A drink from me? AHAHA. Dear boy, I'll be fresh out of uni, and moving to a new home. Trust me, I'll just about have enough money for the meet itself. :p I think I deserve a drink from each member. :p

The main reason Im playing fantasy is it means I might loose a game! All you 40K guys, particuarlly Kuffy, just didnt step up to the challenge last year!

Kuffy,
May it be worth checking the proposed dates with WHW, they do usually have events on around the summer and it would be quite a disappointment to arrive to find me fighting people and fencing areas off with the HAZZ tape.

*This table is mine!*

Dan

Oi! You never played me kiddo. And you had cheesy terminators. Don't blame me.

I will call them up when we have a better grasp of the date. So far we have "Sometime in August". Needs a fine tuning. ;)

Kuffy

·
Consumate professional
2,863 Posts
A drink from me? AHAHA. Dear boy, I'll be fresh out of uni, and moving to a new home. Trust me, I'll just about have enough money for the meet itself. :p I think I deserve a drink from each member. :p
Thats fine, I for one would love to watch Kuffy knock back 20+ pints in a row- then watch him fall into the canal

·
Aliens ate my soul.
1,413 Posts
Yippe, it's that magical time of year where i count how many sleeps left till the L.O meet!!!
(around 182!)

Well you might of all been wondering whats happened to me the last few months, alas i have been very poorly in hospital, but i'm pretty much all fixed now!
I will be at the meet this year for sure, last year was a real blast and i enjoyed myself greatly.

I'm good for just about any dates so i wont vote. Just let me know when it's happening and i'm there! I do hope it will be free food again this time.
Just don't buy any of the G.W home made cakes they where pretty grim tasting. Tho i did still eat 3!

I'm not sure what armies i will be bringing this year, I have just started a new Iron Warriors army which i will start a plog about today (or maybe even tomorrow depends on my lazyness levels as it's my day off today) OR i may even start a new wonder army named after some obscure xeno race not sure yet. I guess you will just to wait and see.

Errrrr i almost had you last year, not my fault you had two D.P's with lashes and plague marines with funny yellow heads!!!!!!!! Oh and a goddamm titan that never moved and just recharged it's shields every turn!!!!!!!!!! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

·
Returning Lawman!
1,712 Posts
I still have that wooden spoon.. somewhere...
I think it got promoted from sitting in my drawer to an active role in the kitchen! :D
It is things like this that make me miss Negative Rep. How dare you defile such an amazing honour, by using it in the correct way! :p

·
I have a cunning plan
605 Posts
I also still have my wooden spoon ready for this years Warbands tournament champion if it happens and mine is still in pristine condition. Perhaps this years prize should be a whisk or apple corer instead though.

·
Consumate professional
2,863 Posts
I also still have my wooden spoon ready for this years Warbands tournament champion if it happens and mine is still in pristine condition. Perhaps this years prize should be a whisk or apple corer instead though.
No1, are you just trying to kit out your kitchen?

61 - 80 of 224 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.