Librarium Online Forums banner

Which weekend is best for the LO Meet 2010?

• 2nd - 5th July

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 9th - 12th July

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 16th - 19th July

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 23rd - 26th July

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • sometime in august

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • 30th July - 2nd August

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 6th - 9th August

Votes: 2 8.3%
101 - 120 of 224 Posts

·
The Shadow Knows!
1,590 Posts
What you do there, is up to those involved.

Kuffy

What happens in Warhammer World *STAYS* in Warhammer World. ;)

Cool, I'm up for bring a bunch of bitz with me.

Also, I'm seriously hoping to get my Blood Bowl team finished, so if anyone wants to play a few friendlies with me, I'm up for that.

And I'm bringing my WHFB dwarves, so, if anyone wants to beat me at that too, I'm all yours.

·
Aliens ate my soul.
1,413 Posts
Thats a pity swntzu. Maybe you could cancel your existing plans and come to the meet? I'm sure no one mind if your told it was a chance to play games all weekend!

I'm happy with the above date. So i would like to confirm i will be attending.

And my idea about the 'swap meet' was only a idea, for me the whole weekend will be about playing (& losing) games of 40k and having fun.
I was thinking it's something which could be done in the evening time at the hotel or sumthing. I had enough trouble draging two armies to warhammer world last year without trying to bring my bitz boxes aswell.

·
Consumate professional
2,863 Posts
Sorry guys, I have been meaning to sort this out. The weekend, as far as I can see will be the first weekend on August (30th July - 2nd August). I will call them up to sort stuff out.

Kuffy
pull your finger out you bearded buffoon

·
Returning Lawman!
1,712 Posts
Hmm, the second weekend in August is best for me, however I will be attending either weekend. :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Is anyone allowed to come along? Quite tempted. I know Theo is dying to meet me.

If you're lucky I'll bring the missus along too. You can see her purple armoured orcs with the cup-cake standard.

Of course I actually need to paint up my army first.

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #114 ·
Well then, it appears people get their wishes. Judging by this PDF for warhammer world that weekend is busy. So, the following weekend is the best, as it is labelled as "open gaming". So, the new and proper date for the LO Meet 2010 is -

6th - 9th August

I will seek to get information up about places to sleep and what have you, soonish.

CunningStunt - Anyone is free to come, and for as many days as they please.

Kuffy

·
Consumate professional
2,863 Posts
Well then, it appears people get their wishes. Judging by this PDF for warhammer world that weekend is busy. So, the following weekend is the best, as it is labelled as "open gaming". So, the new and proper date for the LO Meet 2010 is -

6th - 9th August

I will seek to get information up about places to sleep and what have you, soonish.

CunningStunt - Anyone is free to come, and for as many days as they please.

Kuffy
OH NO!! thats the one weekend in the year I can't make as the 8th is my 30th birthday...

oh well...LO Meet 2011 here I come :(

·
Consumate professional
2,863 Posts
Oh well. There's always the blog trip to WW we were talking about.
Yes! its of paramount importance now. We'll rope in Fantomex and Beard and Kins- also RobLindsay with his sword and you and Auto- sorted.

But I vouch for the LO Meet being really good, so I recommend it wholeheartedly :)

101 - 120 of 224 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.