Librarium Online Forums banner

101 - 104 of 104 Posts

·
Benevolent Dictator
9,222 Posts
Definitely thread-no-mancy, but we'll see. I did get wrapped up in a lot of other stuff, but everything worked out mostly okay, so I guess it might be a good idea to get this rolling again?

I'm not too keen on detracting from the stuff that Karl's got going on in the Fantasy section. I guess I'll start up a thread with the original rules intact. Start advertising I suppose.

What theme for rnd1?

·
Registered
718 Posts
Let's go with something vague and with a lot of options:
'Dawn' or 'bad luck'
or to refer to the symbolic 'ressurection' of the competition:
rebirth.

O and sorry bout the whole threadromancy thing, figured it wouldn't make a difference if I used this thread or made a new one as both would've been on the first page.

·
Poet of the Deed
4,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Yeah, I'm sorry I let this competition die, I meant to reboot it but sheer workload got in the way and then I got some bad news which made me think twice about putting myself in charge of anything that required much oversight.

A reboot would be a good idea I think though.

-Corrigan

·
Registered
269 Posts
If you are starting this up again, I have a fair few stories I'd like to put down in text; although not all of them are set within the Warhammer world. One of my favourites are the story of Alexander Kelden, which is a Warhammer story adapted from a Warhammer Fantasy RP character and a few army lists I've worked on.

101 - 104 of 104 Posts