Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some of you dont realy believe me on this LO van (btw its a mini model not a real van)i just rememberd about it since i saw my old post but when i triad to paint the LO logo it got screwed up so i quit on it and left it in my closet to collect dust, but now im thinking of trying again and i need someone to help me on how to paint the LO logo. So does anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Ohhh!
Ok, a mini model...
I started wondering...

Here's a tip....
Outline the logo with masking tape, then paint the blue inside.
Then just mask out the areas for the different colours over time and paint them one at a time...
Sort of as a layering technic...

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
That would be cool...
How about getteing a larger scale model, now I don't know how big yours is but I was thinking of like 30 to 40 cm...
Make it with LO logo and we can then make our own tv series...
Not the A-team....

The LO-team....
dakka dakka dakka dakka

LOL maybe bornin will be Hannibal then :lol:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok i just finished washing off the old paint from the van and dont know what to colour it, im thinking of using ice blue and enchanted blue cuaes thats all the blue paints from GW i have.....

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well as i said i only have two blues and my instructions say use light green and i need a quick answer of which blue to choose between ice blue and enchanted blue.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.