• mixture of good

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
do the Moria Goblins include Cave Trolls? The Balrog? 'cause when used right Goblins are way harder than most armies of good. Take hordes of Goblins and two or three Cave Trolls and your pretty much set. Granted Goblins aren't teh greatest fighters but using horde tactics they can slaughter the Fellowship when played right, I've seen it happen. Your opponent will focus on the Cave Trolls and your goblins can dogpile any stragglers, even Aragorn can struggle when fighting 6+ goblins...

And if The Balrog counts, Game Over... unless you're playing the bridge at Khaz-Dun secnario the Balrog is gonna mop up...

·
Registered
231 Posts
i dont play lord of the rings but i think goblins are *****ing awesome and they look really cool!!!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Elves rule....

i play LOTR, and if you buy a load of men of gondor, elven spearmen and elf swordsmen, put the shields on the elven swordsmen, throw away the men of gondor, and you have a great army that nearly everything has to roll a 6 to kill! also, men of minas tirith have come out and they are let down by fight value, but other than that they RULE!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.