Librarium Online Forums banner

341 - 349 of 349 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have 4 of the black templar comics (or whatever you would like to call them) and they are GREAT! its a good story with lots of fighting to make it better. i want to get the rest of them but i can find them any ideas where i could find them. if i remember i think i have # 1,3,4,5 but im not sure ill have to look when i get home.:soldier:
----------
Also i have been reading the horus heresy lately. so far i have read false gods,descent of angels(which i really liked), alpha legion, fulgrim, and im currently reading galaxy in flames.
----------
a really good book is the last chancers! its is especailly good if you like gaurdsmen, although the book is about 800 page maybe more the book is awesome and there is a unexpected ending!!!!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
the Grey Knight series by Ben Caunter:

Grey Knights - Nice insight to the overly bureaucratic =I=
Dark Adeptus - I felt this to be the best of the three so far. Investigations of Machines world with chaos taint? What is there not to like?
Hammer of Daemons - Good, but the worst of the lot.... nice description of the chaos "market-place", but weird conversations amongst the prisoners.... Kinda reminds me of the movie "gladiator" where Russell Crowe was starring.

Fifteen Hours by Mitchell Scanlon - sad helpless story of a IG noob. Very well-written considering it is Mitchell's first novel.

Reactions: zac_the_god

·
Registered
802 Posts
Double Eagle by Dan Abnett, awsome book and its got fighters and stuff, kool!
Iron snakes by Dan Abnett, another good space marine book with some interesting views in marines
Ciapus Cain seris by Sandy Michtical, commisair cain, the world most leninet commisar, all he wanted was a quit war and instead got stuck with hell, and his girlfriends a inqusitor.

·
No Rest For the Righteous
1,140 Posts
Just finished Titanicus by Dan Abnett. As usual, Mr. Abnett delivers another great story. This one really does a great job of keeping you on the edge of your seat, and gives you a great view of what it would be like to be a titan princepts. You get to see the titans from every angle, from pedestrian to imperator. You get to really examine the relationship between Imperium and Mechanicus. And you get to see truly epic, legendary combat, the likes of which can only be found in warhammer 40k.

Plus, the chapters are numbered in binary. Now how cool is that?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Finished The Chapters Due a while ago and thought it was pretty good. It made Sicarius seem like a bit of a jerk, but the amount of up close insight into the ultramarines chapter was cool.

·
Staying out of trouble
1,128 Posts
Almost finished with Titanicus. Great read so far and I'm sure the last 100 pages will be the same.

Also I still can't find the 3rd in the series of dark apostle. I ordered it and when it arrived I somehow lost it :(

·
Registered
384 Posts
Just finished Titanicus the other day and It was epic but unfortunately Dan did his usual rush ending. Big detail on the huge battle would of been great but he puts so much detail into his books I think hes given a page limit and he always just never seems to have enough pages to finish his books. But still it is a great read.

Also finished path of the warrior the other day which was an ok book, Gave an intresting inside view of the Eldar but it all happened way to fast for an Eldar.

Would say my all time favorite 40k novel was Necropalis in the Gaunts Ghosts series, that Hive siege book is what mainly got me into warhammer because I fell in love with the fluff.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello readers :) I strongly recommend The Blood Angels by James Swallow. It is a fantastic, gripping double story of war-torn tales of loyalty and honour, it will keep you on the edge of your seat all the way through. Enjoy it. :D

341 - 349 of 349 Posts