Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right well i've always been a fan of themed armies, and seeing as how i was watching The Mummy Returns last night, i thought how about an Army of Anubis Tomb Kings army? or perhaps a Medjai Empire army.

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Why not, shouldnt be too hard. You have the basis of your TK, and the Hiero priestess, as well as a Scorpion Lord (to be used as a Chariot Character maybe) Perfect models for that. Tomg Guard and Ushabti.

The Medjai are a bit too ninja to be Empired i think... hmm.

·
335 Posts
Well if you want to do a Mummy themed army, and you mainly are going to use them for friendly. Check out Wargods of Aegyptus Anubis army line. Exactly what you are looking for i thinks.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Definelty a Tomb King, because he symbolizes the Mummy. Tomb Guards too, to represent his protectors. Tomb Swarms/Tomb Scorpions to symbolize the Scarabs in the movie (i love those things, they're so... bug-like). Some Skeletons, LIches to represent the priests that rose him from the dead. Otherwise, its hit or miss.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmmm, in the army of anubis option i always saw myself making the Scorpion King, you know when he was about 90% the worst CGI job ever.

·
335 Posts
Hmmm, in the army of anubis option i always saw myself making the Scorpion King, you know when he was about 90% the worst CGI job ever.
It would of been better and just cooler if he came out as a you know human.
But i still think the Wargods stuff is exactly what you need.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hehe, well thank you for all your help guys, really appreciate it, i'll keep y'all posted on any developments.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.