Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you all take a look at GW:s homepage at the Thumb for Sneakpeaks you sill not see Ethereals, you see the head of the New Commander! however the picture and text havn't been uploaded yet. Here 's the picture:

It seams we'll all be able to have a look at some new Hardpoint equipment and Design. SWEET!
Just ceap your eyes open at the GW page...

Just by have a look at the pic makes me wanna guess that the gun, stcking up is some kind of Ionweapon... However thats just WIDE speculation... ;)

·
Registered
148 Posts
I dont like the new head but i think the weapon is really sweet looking.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I dont see the difference in posting here or thier and this thread should of been locked if the subject has been moved to a different thread and i dont see any moderators yelling at me so I posted here.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You've all seen the pic from GW but the GW models only shows one new weapon and half an equipment. I figured i'd show you another one for you, it's an old pic...

But I figured, since most of you havn't seen this pic then I might aswell throw it up. As you see the Commander here has another new gun and equipment. And the pose is also slightly better than the GW... :hmm:

My GUESS is that the "other" gun shown is the rumored flechettgun and the Ion based gun is another weapon... AP 3 perhapps? the only AP crisis is missing and Ion cannons have AP 3 so it would make some sence right... Well, discuss :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts