Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what has been said about the new deamon?

I guess this will kill off all the SOC armies. Which was one of the better things GW has done.

If they change the greater deamons like they did in 40k(I don't know just hear other players fussing about it) what are they going to do with them in fantasy?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Apparently daemons are getting completly revamped by may i believe.

New daemonette models
New flesh hound models
New bloodletters models

The introduction of bloodcrushers (bloodletters on juggernauts)

Each group that didnt have a command (plague bearers and daemonettes) get command now

Rumours that greater daemons get nerfed.

New characters are being introduced for each mark.

It's likely that they will get rid of the mark specific rule (if your general is a certain mark you can only have daemons from that mark or undivided)

Theres tons more rumours on Demon pictures - WarSeer under forums and daemon rumours.

Also if you go here there's tons of pics of the new models http://z7.*****************/wyrmling_x/index.php?showtopic=3267&st=405

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
I guess this will kill off all the SOC armies. Which was one of the better things GW has done.
I hope to God that they do kill off all the Storms of Chaos armies. They are overpowered in general and unbalanced across the board. They were fine for the Storms of Chaos campaign, but I don't think they still should be in use currently.

·
/botnobot/
12,489 Posts
At the last Indy GT I attended, some regional whatnot of whatever was there from GW, and he said they were phasing out SoC lists and weren't apologizing for it, that some armies were broken.

So no more daemon legions, thank god. :party: I don't know if I ever beat my friend's Nurgle legion. Maybe once, I think I got his GUO to pop on two bad ld rolls.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Now that's not very nice Davidvc04:happy: . Yes they were broken but look how long they took it on the chin. Did they say any thing about the hell cannon changing over after they phase out the SOC lists?

·
/botnobot/
12,489 Posts
Now that's not very nice Davidvc04:happy: . Yes they were broken but look how long they took it on the chin. Did they say any thing about the hell cannon changing over after they phase out the SOC lists?
I didn't think to ask the guy. But it's a SoC unit, right? They might include it. I did see the spearhead release description at the GW store tonight.

It's got 10 daemonettes, 10 bloodletters, a big demon daddy of something, some fleshhounds, and something called the Mask or maybe called something else.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts