Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Right now it's just two 4'x4' boards placed on top of a pool/billiard table. No terrain yet, no grass either...;?

Kinda pointless to post pics of that thing :D

·
Airborne
1,664 Posts
Oh well, guess I'll post here

Nothing special, pair of 3x4' boards with standard door hinge in the middle for easier storage and a static grass matte covering. Terrain is pretty basic too, some gw trees, CoD buildings and obstacles.

·
Registered
905 Posts

This is my 8x4 that I built myself, the first half a year and a half ago, and the second half was just recently finished. It makes for some pretty good gameplay... not on the board are the moveable hills and rocks and things that I have.

Reactions: starhawks

·
Scenery Shogun
917 Posts
Me and my friend Kayla have been busy workin on my double-table. check it out.
Love them hazard stripes!!!!

Not bad. the green top flips for a black city- street type board....(To be painted)

See this hole?

It's to lift the top up and get to the spacehulk board underneath..(WIP)

·
Set Sail and Conquer!
1,633 Posts
Me and my friend Kayla have been busy workin on my double-table. check it out.
Love them hazard stripes!!!!
Wow man - just noticed your licence plate! Heh - Nice :D

Rep for that mate! And for the good work on the dual use table...

As for my gaming table, at the moment just a 4.5" by 6.5" board. Well made ply though, and a good solid border too. Just gotta figure a better place to store it than the garage!

·
Registered
20 Posts
i hope you mean 4.5 ft x 6.5 ft not 4.5x 6.5 inches there mate

yeah lovin the reversible board great idea and also the great desert style rivery board (not sure of the style)

·
Set Sail and Conquer!
1,633 Posts
i hope you mean 4.5 ft x 6.5 ft not 4.5x 6.5 inches there mate

yeah lovin the reversible board great idea and also the great desert style rivery board (not sure of the style)
Nar, I play real small games :)

Silly imperial measurements...

·
Gentlemen.
738 Posts
wy tabe is generally the kitchen table, with some of the scenery that my dad made. he is a millitary modeller, and has tons of diaramma experience. I'd have to post some of his stuff. Also, Sho, you get a healthy dose of rep for your licence plate. PURE WIN!

·
Supreme Evil Overlord
4,873 Posts
Great looking tables guys, sadly i won't be able to add any pics to this thread since I've just started working on my own, hope to have some good pics in a month or 2.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I can't currently use my table, as I live in the U.S. and left it in France, but my brother uses it at his club. Here it is:

·
Registered
57 Posts

My housemate put this together for us even though he doesn't play. 6'x4' but a little short on the 4' because of the way 2'x4's are made. We've got a decent amount of scenery that can be put down but still need to grab a battlemat or similar.

Reactions: darcchipmunk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Some very nice tables there, as a newbie it's given me a good idea of where to start with mine, I'll post some pictures as soon as I've made it. Cheers guys! :good:

·
367 Posts
Here's my gaming table. It's no where near as good as some of them, but it cost me 15 dollars and was made in 1 day.

·
Registered
137 Posts
That's really good! Could you give me some tips for putting together a similar table?

·
367 Posts
If you are talking about my table, its really easy.
I had 2 pieces of white styrofoam (found... so free)
White glue (1$)
Flock (already had it cause I use it for my models... so free)
Black spray paint (7$, bought the cheap stuff from an arts n crafts store)
And a tube of brown, yellow and white paint (1$ each)
oh and a brush (4$)

I mixed the glue with water until it was about skim milk, and used a squirt bottle, put it all over the board.
Then put some flock and sand down, making it thin in places and really thick in others.
Letting it sit for 1/2 hour (not fully drying), I took it outside and sprayed it black. What happened was the spray paint at the styrofoam where ever the glue didn't fully cover or dry. This gave it a cool texture (and even lead to holes in places which I'll soon fill with like toxic goo of some sorts).
After letting it fully dry (the spray paint hurried that), I did a thick drybrush of brown, a thinner one of yellow over top. And lastly a light drybrush of white to finish it.
I also made a path with just thicker applications of flock and more white paint.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
211 Posts
LOL, yea I really like the table munk, looks pretty sick in my opinion, Almost tempts me to do the same.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts