Librarium Online Forums banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Shrug, k...
1,350 Posts
So, update from my last post here in July and gaming in my friend's basement. Ended up the unofficial 'manager' of our group's Infinity gaming nights after finding us a nice LGS to play at for the past 8 months, though it's been a very love-hate relationship with the store manager. Basically, we love playing there but he apparently hates that we do (long story).

Anyways, as we can't use the store's terrain, I've been a bit busy pumping out terrain from foamboard that we could use. About 5 full sets of terrain later (all of which I've given away to the guys in the group so they could play at home), I've gotten around to fashioning some for myself, though ended up going mostly store-bought in the end just for extra fanciness in attraction the attention of more store patrons.

Here's the two sets of terrain I have now.

And as our group has grown, another member also brings his own for us to use as well.

It also seems we might get into Firestorm Armada soon, will have to see what I can do in the way of some asteroids and such.

Reactions: MDSW

·
Registered
366 Posts
Here's our set-up, table-top sits on the coffee table and can fold up to be slid underneath a bed. We're just getting started, so most of our terrain is currently just cereal box buildings, but that's likely to change over the summer.

Table WIP

Cheers!

·
Shrug, k...
1,350 Posts

I think I'm finished tweaking my urban set for Infinity.
Dropzone Commander terrain pack for tiles, large paper crates from TopoSolitario.com, resin crates from Hirst Arts and Micro Art Studio, all buildings, stairs/catwalk, and holo-ads from Micro Arts Studio, tech consoles and antenna in central room from Warsenal, and planters just made from foamcore and aquarium plants.

Reactions: MDSW

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Incredible setting!! That is awesome and makes me want to play 40k (and I don't really play 40k...)

41 - 48 of 48 Posts