Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a clan for "hippies" who are against environmental degredation, violent "solutions", and big businesses destroying the small ones. This is to be a safe haven for those who hold these beliefs. All you have to do to join is believe in the aforestated ideals, and you are most welcome to join. I would like to not that there should ideally be no polls, as it's not, "who can do the best?" but, "How best can we work together to make this world a better place?"

Members
LordMortis
Navnlos Sjel
Perturabo_The_Great
Kurasuke
Dodge
Sophia
Lord Yossanrion

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Amen! I was expecting you first!

·
Registered
241 Posts
heh heh what can I say?

How do you attach a link to an image and/or text? I am considering making a sig for the clan... but how did you add the link to text?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Try a link and then do a image inside it.

·
Registered
241 Posts
hmm ok

Ill try some image ideas and check back with you later tonight or tomarrow.

peace.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I'll be waiting for them.
EDIT: How about a picture of the earth behind something saying: "This isn't our world, we're just living here."

·
Registered
241 Posts
Sorry I have been really busy...and I think we are the only members...man people come on!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know man!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
YES! You are more than welcome to join.:) :) :) :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I may be a newbie here, but I would like to join this clan. War bothers me, except with plastic pieces. I also don't hate hippies, unlike 95% of my friends. <akes it really difficult to like hippies when you're constantly told hippies suck.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You are most welcome to join.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
YES! Whoot whoot!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I just got back from school. I participated in an anti-neo-nazi march. I seriously despise those that support the nazi party, don't you?

·
Registered
788 Posts
Aye. Save the whales and stop the people using live dogs as shark bait!... Sharks killers:x chop their limbs off and chuck 'em in the sea.. how much will they like it.
GRRRhhh... can I join? And I live +/- 1hrs boat ride away from the nearest war...
And lets hear it for green peace putting that whale outside the Japanese consulate in Berlin!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome, Dodge!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts