Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes it is me Brother Altica no longer but now a speaker for the dead.....

Any way i now play BT instead of BA and my army is coming together nicely I just wanted to share a stratagey and check its valditity...

Ok i have two full crusader squads with plasma rifles and powerfists move up the sides with those and push forward the middle with a predator anialator with lc and hb sponsons on turn two start to pod so that on turn three you can have them if not on turn two

move forward drop two termi assault squuads behind the enemy and a chaplain reclusium termi command squad infront of them

judge this now.

·
Registered
282 Posts
«SpeakerForTheDead» said:
plasma rifles
You mean Plasma Guns right? Plasma rifle are tau weaponry.

two full crusader squads with plasma rifles and powerfists
Are your crusader squads armed with botlers or bp and ccw? By full crusader squads do you mean the 10 SM and 10 Neophytes?

push forward the middle with a predator anialator with lc and hb sponsons
What role is the predator going to be playing? It doesn't really fit into either tank hunting or troop killing. If you want it for tank hunting then I would take TL LC and LCS.

move forward drop two termi assault squuads behind the enemy and a chaplain reclusium termi command squad infront of them
The drop poding termie assault squads sound like a good idea. Just don't get them into a combat they can't handle. You might want to replace a termie assault squad for a regular termie squad. The regular termie squad will provide shooting support and w/ a cyclone ml will be a pain for your enemy if you drop behind their vehicles.

To save points you could get rid of the drop pods and deep strike your termies in. You would just need vet seargents w/ teleport homers to make they land were you want them.

·
1,485 Posts
Your battle plan sounds good but very few plans stay intact once you get to grips with the enemy. Your plan will be severly hindered by some hammerheads with railguns. And any other serious fast tank hunting unit. Plus an ork horde would rip your command squad and termies to pieces. I find the regular terminators to be more effective than the regular ones.

·
Registered
170 Posts
hmm yeh,

yeh i agee, replace 1 cc termie squad with a normal one, with a cyclone, hell for enemy tanks,and also assault cannons can easily handle back armour,even the storm bolters could for BAck armour 10! also add some thunder hamers to one CC termie squad, to handle monstrous creature etc and tanks too, they suffer crew shaken to any other result!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.