Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, seeing as I am now tackling my project for '08, '09, and '10, it will see a lot of forgeworld and a lot of work. Yes, I will actually work on this army... For those of you who have seen my other logs, I will not let this one die. This army is going to places unheard of in most peoples brains and will be considered crazy. Now, onto the list of models.

Model List-
Key- Done In Progress Not started

Captain Garro/Some other guy
Terminator Squad 1
Terminator Squad 2
Dread 1
Dread 2
Tactical Squad 1
Tactical Squad 2
Tactical Squad 3
Tactical Squad 4
Tactical Squad 5
Tactical Squad 6
Jetbike Squad
Assault Squad
Devastator Squad 1
Devastator Squad 2
Devastator Squad 3
Vindicator 1
Vindicator 2
Vindicator 3
Predator 1
Predator 2
Predator 3
Baneblade 1
Baneblade 2
Baneblade 3
Titan 1
Titan 2
Titan 3

If I can think of any more I will add it. That's all for now, I will explain everything tomorrow as for what parts and such will be used.

-J

·
Kut Maar Krachtig
4,014 Posts
Hahahahaha, i love how it's all blue:p

Still, once you start making and / or finishing stuff, let us know! sounds like a cool and ambitious plan!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, and on top of that..

Every squad (besides jetbike) with be a fluffy 20 man unit. The Jetbikes and Terminators will be 10 strong. Also, I am using Red Scorpion Vets from FW for my marines. The Baneblades will be GW's, but the titans will most likely be scratch Built. Also, hopefully a sculpted Morty will come as well.

-J

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Update! With Pics!

Yes, that is right. I have an update, and with pics! I'll keep you guys updated on the vindicator that is being worked on. Hope to have it ready soon!

Vindicator

I know, the green is a bit messy, as is the gray, but, well, it's a base coat, ya know?

WIP Daemon Prince

There ya go.

-J

EDIT-- Working on photo size, I'll get them resized ASAP.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.