Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you where using seedling swarm , can you add 2-3 Tyrant guard to The Red Terror? Because its a TMC , it could take guards , but would they be able to start in the same brood as him?
i.e. = could they deep strike as one unit , or would you hafto run the risk of either one coming early/late or getting double 1 when they deploy?

Thanx everyone for not only putting up with my crazy, barely within the rules tactics but also proving them legal also!

·
Registered
175 Posts
I forget if you can include the Red Terror in a seeding swarm, but if you can, I don't see why you can't use Tyrant Guard (again, forget if Guard are allowed in a seeding swarm or not).

The Guard, however, can only start in the same brood as the Tyrant, or no brood at all if picked as a second HQ. After TRT and the Guard are both on the board, the Guard can protect TRT as normal. However, it will reduce the move of the unit to the speed of the Guard.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Nope, just join. The Hive Tyrant with his personal guard is the exception.

Keep in mind that in a seeding swarm, you can't buy Tyrant guard seperatly. Although if you buy them for the Tyrant, he can leave them and they can go protect someone else.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.