Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's try to not make this pure adverticing. In some way. But I wanted to bring some attention to this comeback, where they finally seem to have decided to do it right. We're talking about Warzone Ressurection.
I started to play Warzone myself just a few years ago, even if I've seen the game a long time before that. Something about the fluff really caught me.
I'm sure I can't be the only Warzone fan out here though. So what do you think of this new project? What kind of expectations do you have of the game?
Myself I'm quiet excited to see an update on the game. The miniatures so far looks great and I'm looking through the beta rules at the moment. I will comment on hat later. Right now I'm curiouse to find out how this half miniature, half cardgame will work out.
I miss Imperial in the kickstarter, but both Imperial and Mishima fans have been promised that they won't be disapointed.
Mutant Chronicles Warzone Resurrection by Prodos Games Ltd — Kickstarter

·
Registered
421 Posts
I just saw this thread now and yesterday I saw their site!

Same goes for me I started playing it back in 1998 when it came out first the 2nd edition. From Target Games in sweden ;)
And I heard they just started this year if I am not wrong. So a lot models are on the way, some armies has decent amount of units.
Me, I have always been Mishima and always will be. Leaning to Brotherhood aswell.
Those models look really awesome!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts