Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn..... Thats pretty good........ But can Necrons remember anything? I thought they had no sentient thought? Just Machine-like programming to destroy? Anyway other than that, its kewl... ;)

·
Registered
857 Posts
Well, th Lord still has his memory... and I doubt it's possible, even for near-mindless soldiers such as Necrons, to forget the War in Heaven, even if it's just a core desire to extinguish life, which is really all that's necessary.

·
Registered
878 Posts
And in the codex, it says the Lords are Necrontyr minds in Necron bodies. They don't remember everything, but they remember some stuff.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Raaaaa! Necrons vs Dark Angels! Actually, Deciver played one of those games today, but he lost. Poo.

·
Registered
857 Posts
STUPID FREAKIN' LASCANNONS! I HATE THEM SO MUCH!
So now my army is semi-unstoppable.

Hmmm...
Faster than a speeding Frenchman!
More powerful than Anna Nicole Smith!
Able to leap over a midlevel residential-zoned condo in a jet-assisted take-off suit!
The almost deadly RUSTED REAVERS!

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol! Very interesting Deciever......... Would you be able to take on the Waaaaagh Tigahz in a 1000 point game? Powah to da Waaagh!! :D

·
Registered
878 Posts
Maybe. But 1000 points of Necrons is a very lethal force in the right hands. Now, I'm not saying Deciever has those hands, but it comes with experience...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.