Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here I'll post some pics I have done of some of the people on the Chat, mostly based on what armies they play.

I'll be adding Replies with new ones as I finish them and scan them.

First runner up is BorninDarkness =P .

Blackhat:

Belial and Brother_Bob:

The_Slayer:

Myself (Slai):

Toastee:

K3:

Pulan:

Sis:

Nemesis Child:

·
Registered
454 Posts
slai do one of me! pleese i would but i dont have a digi camera, if you do oen thanx! :p

·
Registered
857 Posts
I can't access the Chat (DAMN YOU COMPUTER) but I want one done anyway. Please? My army is Necrons, but I also play Sisters of Battle. Actually, they're the Sisters of Funk, as they're all painted Snot Green, Blood Red, and Skull White. They're clubbing! Also, my Immolater is converted to have some huge amps. If you could include it, it would be great. I will pay you back in fluff.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hehehehe, Ill think about it =P . Seems like you have a cool army =) . Thanks for the interest and comment =) .

·
Registered
353 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO I love your k3 one, its great!!!!!!!!!!!! I also love black hats too, your really good at this sort of thing slai!

·
Registered
969 Posts
Dag... those are cool. But i find that you didnt do timbo... he is almost always on.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here are Timbo and Slackerhauk. Couldnt fit the the main topic =/ .

Slackerhauk:

TimboSquad:

·
Registered
857 Posts
Me! Me please! I'm on with clockwork regularity! You can get a feel for the character by going to the online RPG forum and the Librarium Online member fluff thread...

There will be compensation in the form of fluff from me, LOs premier fluff writer...

·
Registered
454 Posts
common i asked u first pleese draw me!

·
Registered
959 Posts
hahahahahahahaha the K3 one was definately the best. dude have you ever thought about doing a comic or something?

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Me and Mead are plotting and planning for this 40k comic we are thinking of doing. We're just brainstorming as of now tho.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I love you Slai. Love you, love you, love you. Please draw me? I'm begging!

·
Registered
969 Posts
If there were ever a pic drawn of me i had better have my wiffle bat in hand.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Seeing those made me laugh for the first time in ages - and I don't laugh at much. If you have time you could allways do me... (nudge, nudge, wink, wink)

I repay you in, err, advice! and err... not hitting you with my sword. Which is blunt.. so it wouldn't do much anyway.... hmmm. Not much in the way of payment there eh?

(wisper wisper- spacemarines, templer, humourless guy with occasional mad outbursts, blunt sword, etc wink again)

·
Registered
141 Posts
dam those are great. go on do more of them, you can do it slai B) . it just fun to have those done. :p and guys he only has two hand he can only draw one at the time so take it easy.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sorry people, I dont think I'll do any more of these =( . Not for now, at least. Gotta focus on the comic.

Go to the Lost in Space board (all the way down on the Librarium Online main forum page) and read my introduction post =) . Please dont post new threads, tho, until the series is up and running. Otherwise it wont be as neat and clean as it is now. Just post replies to my intro thread if you have comments, or PM me if you wonder about sanything =) .

Thanks for all support, people =) . It really helps =) .

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.