Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 20 of 288 Posts

·
Bork! Bork! Bork!
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi I thought about starting a Clan about Star Wars so I did. So all you Star Wars fans just join up and help me stab all those Trekies in the back! Muhahaha!

The Empire
-Grandmaster Adek: Admiral of the Empire
-dr_nick22

CIS
-Pancakes: Leader Guy and Commander of the CIS

Darkside as only the Sith
-Novelizer: Leader of the Darkside
-grand master: Sith assasin
-Martin the Warrior
-cllzzrd19: Weapons expert and technician
-LordLink

Rebels also includes the Rebuplic
-Ickebeebon: Commander of the Rebels
-Forger of Civilization: Leader of the Rebel Navy
-TJK: Veteren of the Rebels
-Magic69: Rebellin' guy

Bounty Hunters or Neutral
-LordMortis
-Tenozuma: Wandering force user
-OrtharRrith
-Urgrach

·
Bork! Bork! Bork!
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok this is what this Clan is all about...

-We talk about all things Star Wars

-...Er...We talk about Star Wars!

How to get in.

Just ask to get in and why youd like too.

"I'd like to join 'cause Star Wars is cool" <-------------------Example :ninja:

·
Bork! Bork! Bork!
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Sure you can join! But im still leader of the Jedi you can be leader of teh Darkside ot sure how that will turn out but we will find out.

·
706 Posts
I would love to join this clan! My favorite character is Plo Koon! tis a shame that he died. So may i be called Kel-Dor Jedi? Light side obviously. My favorite thing about star wars, is by far, the HUGE variety of alien species that the universe has! Kel-Dor, and ROdians are probably my 2 favorites!

·
Registered
153 Posts
I'd like to join because I know more about the technology of Star Wars than anyone I know.

·
Bork! Bork! Bork!
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sure just what faction do you want to be in CIS, Darkside, or Rebels?

·
Registered
153 Posts
CIS! I love droids. :wub:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Darth Vader. He's just so evil, and he's practically the only person you see use Dark Side force powers commonly.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I call Sith Lord
dammit i got here too late. well my fave character is by far boba fett. that guy kicks ass! nearly takes out luke in return of the jedi as well. plus hes evil which is far more interesting than the good guys. i would love to have a set of his amour (complete with flame thrower and jet pack of course). o i like count dooku as well but thats prob just because christoper lee is such a legend.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hey can i claim the bounty hunter, smuggler and general scum position? They are one of the best parts of star wars. All the characters in jabbas palace are so cool. And the name feels catchy and strangly right for me....

·
Bork! Bork! Bork!
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My favorite is Prolly General Gievous or Commander....argh cant remember his name...well ralph your in but what faction do you want to be in?

·
Registered
199 Posts
what faction do you want to be in?
hmm, an evil one really. maybe the empire? the imperial march tune is an amazing piece of music....

1 - 20 of 288 Posts