Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
I think the question is supposed to be Whats the most stupid thing you've done in you'r life so far?

Although do you mean things that we regret or funny things. Either I way I regret nothing but for funny things: I have too many to list.

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Well there was this one time when I joined a strange communtiy called LO... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Most stupidest thing I've ever done...

Voluntarily bacame member of some brainwashing christian organization... nuff said I kinda went out of it...

·
Registered
857 Posts
Voluntarily? I still maintain it was coming back a second time and rereading these posts.

·
Registered
969 Posts
I have so many it's hard to think of them all...

·
Registered
664 Posts
Joining the military for my ex-fiancee, only to find out a year after the fact, she was cheating on me a month before I joined :blink:

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Very smart...
Sencond most stupid thing i've gone...
Getting beaten up at a party... I was the onlyone not drinking... I was driving... :angry:

But that will never happen again... the beating of me...
I'm bigger now!! :0

·
Registered
454 Posts
hmm stupidest thing, hmm hmm hmm oh yah, a no brainer there

lit my freinds lawn on fire, not just a section, the whole thing.

·
Registered
454 Posts
ya ya i knew it was......well you see my freind lives in the middle of no-where in some forest, his father is a big mechanic guy. We had a really really dry summer and the grass was dead as a beaver with a 12 gage slug imbedded in its shredded head (dont know where that came from). His father had changed the oil on their quad earlier and there was some on the lawn. Well knowing us we were a little, ok a lot tipsy, and of course playing with fire (nothing new there) and i acidentally tripped over a log (Blondie that i am, not to mention me being tipsy) with a light lighter in my hand. Well from there as you can probably imagine, i cursed about every curse word in teh english dictionary (As well as some in french) as i ran my ass hairs getting singed. The fire department came, (After a half an hour, shows you american service for you) when the fire was already out, when my freinds father got home we had the lawn cleaned up, and said that were riding the quads around to much while he was gone and tore up the lawn (Hehehe im a good lyer and good at persuading people) Well anyways the lawn is now very fully grown, but i never did find that lighter, wahhhh it was black with the blood angels insignia.....i got it for a birthday present......i think the firemen took it, those bastards....Oh and thanks for makin me tell the story xearo now i look like a drunk fool.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Breaking my big toe....... again ( AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH ) last night doing backflips after 8 hours of drinking ( started at five in the afternoon and finished about 4 in the morning when I have to start work 6am )

I only seem to injure myself doing capoeira when I show off ( lesson to be learned )

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.