Librarium Online Forums banner
361 - 380 of 893 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Lord Yossanrion said:
Anyways, I just figured this out. The Necrons are infact really, just a big spoon, thingy. They bring the C'Tan food, which makes the C'Tan babies. :yes:

How about that? The Ultimate evil... a proverbial spoon. ^_^
HA! A spoon... Great metaphor. I agree! Or how about this one:

The necrons are like a bunch of walking metal toasters? They make the toast which the C'Tan eat... :yes:

Good simile? You know it is. :shifty:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Spoon Sucks!

·
LO's Shadow Captain
12,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #367 ·

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Lord Yossanrion said:
The Necrons tombs are giant cutlery draws! ^_^ :D
And spare change can be the scarabs, the toasters are monoliths, forks are wraiths, napkin rings are the destroyers, sporks are lords, and your hands can be the C'Tan that direct them all. All this would come out of the tomb/cutlery drawers. 8)

·
Back in action!
1,833 Posts
beast, you and I should definatley do this army. It certainly wouldn't go astraty in The Order Of The Shadowy Flame. ^_^

8)

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Recruiting me to join a clan in the forum of another clan? Have you no shame? Well okay you convinced me. 8)

·
Banned
507 Posts
I formerly quit the Ultimate sooper villains clan, as I have nothing particularly evil to say or do.

G'bye.

~Willy~

·
LO's Shadow Captain
12,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #373 ·

·
I Endure
660 Posts
Sorry to keep an argument going, but I have to disagree with Deek's statement. Chaos is not made up of evil. Chaos is the epitomy of randomness, it is everything. The only reason it is evil is that people mostly have some kind of dark side, which feeds the negative aspects of the Chaos Gods. The big 4 therefore are evil, but that is due to the darkness that all mortals harbor within them.

The Imperium is definatly one of the most evil groups in existence. The original intentions of the Emperor may have been good, but the High Lords have screwed that up.

Even if Inquisitors do not take pleasure from genocide (which, lets face it, they probably do), they probably get some measure of satisfaction from it, which is just as bad.

Also, I fail to see how a crusade against the "evil" of alien races and mutation can be seen as defending themselves. The best defence may be a good offence, but the Iperium take it too far.

·
Registered
226 Posts
What's all this about anyway? Who is most evil?
Can't we all just get along?:wub:
We can all be friends with Chaos, the Imperium and the Necrons...
hehe.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Perturabo raises some good points, but whoever said that the Emperor's intentions were honorable or good? He's only made out to appear that way because most fluff is written from an Imperial perspective, and there's always all of that foolish gushing about him whenever he's mentioned. It's like Tau. People are quick to say that Tau are the only "good" race because they fight for the greater good. Who's good? Their good! As I said before, it's all subjective. The Tau's idea of good is to unite all under their leadership, killing any who refuse to conform. How the hell is that good? Ain't.

The Emperor had the same plan going. He wanted to rule the galaxy at swordpoint. No, that's definitely not good. The Imperium is foul because it started out that way, and has only gotten worse over the millenia.

361 - 380 of 893 Posts