Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I AM the Evil Twin!
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There is so much good stuff hinted at in this video that I cannot wait to see my Space Wolves crush on the table top.

HERE

Rubric Terminators
New heavy weapons for the Rubric Marines
Tzangors
Sorcerers on Discs

It is going to be a good day for you Tzeentch worshipers out there.

JvK B)

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Ahriman on a Disc, new Sorcerers, Cult Terminators, some Tzeentch Beastmen...but the icing on the cake is how that Rubric Squad is tooled out: I count 5 flamer weapons and a rotary cannon. That's a huge increase from no special/heavy weapons at all, so this isn't just a resculpt. Makes me think that Rubrics will become the shooty anti-horde and anti-MEQ cult troop, but that implies a lot of overlap with Sonic Weaponed Noise Marines.

Is this supposed to be a Supplement Codex, or would the actual new Chaos Codex come out as well?

·
I AM the Evil Twin!
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
It would appear that if they are going to get a book it will be within the next few months.

Wrath of Magnus Cover
Ahriman: Arch Sorcerer of Tzeentch
Rubric Marines
Scarab Occult Terminators
Exalted Sorcerers
Tzaangors

These are courtesy of one of the folk at GW who upload the images to the GW website. They screwed up the pre-order dates, but did not get them down in time before a lurker managed to copy the images. Just so you know the Scarab Occult Terminators get access to their version of the cyclone missile launcher.

JvK B)

·
I AM the Evil Twin!
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Oh yes, I had forgotten all about that, which is shameful as I was talking to someone about it yesterday at the Black Library Live event yesterday (I will put this down to being rather tired from driving to and from Nottingham yesterday and then getting somewhat drunk last night.).

On that note you would happen to be referring to...

THIS

It is indeed coming. It is pretty much the Chaos Spacemarine answer to Angels of Death. The book will do the following.

- Bring together the decurions/formations in Traitors Hate, Wrath of Magnus and possibly the Black Legion/Crimson Slaughter supplements.
- Add the new psychic powers from Traitors Hate.
- Add new units from Traitors Hate and Wrath of Magnus.

I had heard the following but there is no confirmation. However it seems very likely.

- New decurions/formations for each of the Traitor Legions.
- Updated psychic powers for Tzeentch, Nurgle and Slaanesh.
- New units for some of the Traitor Legions ie: Iron Warriors Basilisk.

I will let folk know more as I find out as I only just recently got this information.

JvK B)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts