·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a sad, sad, sad thread. But funny! :D

·
Registered
857 Posts
I think that this is pretty much dead, but, I'm going to kick it before it goes down: what would happen if, by some circumstance, a SM did have a kid? Would the kids be half-superhuman? Also, where is Inquisitor? He usually shows up in this kind of situation, spouting his encyclopedic knowledge of the WH40k universe.

·
Registered
539 Posts
The son of a Daemonette of Slaanesh and a valiant Space Marine she seduced, raped and killed, and somehow this ***** child escapes into the universe... now there's a Warhammer 40,000 novel angle for you.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Man I wouldnt mind takin a crack at one of those sisters of battle. Meeeeoooowww, but as for a space marine not able to have sex or have a sexual desire. god that would suck. probably why there so fanaticle in ballte. I can just see it.

"Just Kill me, I havnt gotten layed in my lifetime. I have nothing to live for"

·
Registered
19 Posts
The children of a SM would be normal humans. The majority of modifications to a SM appear to be implant based, with things like growth done by super advanced steroids. There is a degree of gene modification but I would imagine that it would not extend as far as modifying the individual sperm of a marine which is what would be required for an adult human to aquire the ability to produce superhuman children.

·
Registered
969 Posts
*Dry humping on the battlefield... *****, *****, ******

HQ: Knock it off were in a battle! Well... not literally.

·
Registered
266 Posts
The "deviant genetic transmission methods" involved blood transplants. After the final battle of terra, the Blood Angels didn't have enough progenoid glands to repopulate their chapter and so used blood taken from Sanguinius' body to clone more marines. The problem with so psychic a being as Sanguinius (he was a seer of some sort) was that his genes could not transmit the essence of his entire being (which is why the first marines were clones of the primarchs but were nowhere equal to them in power), and the genes were further inhabited by the rage Sanguinius felt when battling Horus (though some believe that it was corrupted by Horus' blood during their fight.) Thus the black rage etc.

On Space Marines and children: I have not heard any evidence regarding the sterilization of Space Marines upon induction, but I'm pretty sure that an oath of chastity is the least of the things that they would be forced to accept. The offspring of a Space Marine would not really be anything special (otherwise wouldn't the Imperium have vast breeding programs to transform humanity into these superhuman dedicated warrior-monks.) This is probably because the changes made to develop a space marine involve hormone therapy, hypno-learning, and surgery, rather than genetic change.

Gutzdreg, Ork Scribe
Not as satisfying as Inquisitor, but better for you.

·
Registered
78 Posts
i dont know, just think of breeding different space marine chapters together. like making a supper assault group of blood angels mixed with black templar. DAMN!..... even though i have no idea how that would work, what with all marines being men... or are they? damn those are some ugly women

·
Registered
175 Posts
lol this is thhe weidest forum... Imagine DE raping Guard so they can have sex with them... (AS someone said... DArk eldar love pain soooo the girl Dark Eldar should love sex :p )
(I don't they can be.. Or they would be Sisters of battle)

·
Registered
182 Posts
even if they can have children...it still doesn't mean price cuts or ne thing cuz of reproduction, so it dunt really matter now does it?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Originally posted by xMysticx@Oct 12 2003, 00:38
even if they can have children...it still doesn't mean price cuts or ne thing cuz of reproduction, so it dunt really matter now does it?
i dont think people really care if it maters or not, they just want to talk about sex. what do you expect, your on a form with a bunch of guys who play mini games and spend alot of time on computers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
:huh: I DO spend endless time re-moddeling my units with the green stuff that uyou can make into anything ANYTHING

check out my SM babe

BS:(Breast skill)9
WS:5
S:3
T:2
Ld:110
etc.
Points cost:30

Max 8-14 sluts

Can upgrade to whips for +2 or giant breast guards for +4]

TWINS! :w :lol: B)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Id just like to point out ur a seriously messed up dude.

Back to the point at hand. it wud be rather interesting to listen to a conversation between a space marine and sister of battle who are goin out woudnt it? phrases like, "you want to polish my armour?" "you want to come round tonight and clean bolters together?" and of course "the waste nozzle on my backpack dusnt seem to be working. can u look at it for me?"

as far as i no space marines dont exactly seem to feature in love stories very much, but u never no......

plus, im makin my own chapter wich is sposed to be seperated from the rest of the imperium completely (tho they r still 100% loyal to the emporer, tho they dont no if hes still in the golden throne or not) and so mite b low on numbers. this cud cause the hi command to start encouraging them to hav kids so that there will be more SMs in future generations. cud b interestin. half way thru a gruellin battle:

"Marine, shoot the heretic!" says the sergeant

*mobile phone rings*

"sir i will shoot in a moment. its the wife. ive got to tell her that im ok every 5 minutes or she thinks im dead." the marine replies

*marine takes helmet off to talk*

"damn wives. theyre too paranoid" the sergeant says to himself

<to wife> "im ok. no, rea........"

*marine is killed by a bolter to his newly exposed head*

"wives are not healthy to hav. theyre paranoia is more deadly than a thousand heretics"

cud be interestin

·
Registered
15 Posts
What would really be interesting to see would be the day when reading more than two posts on this forum didn't make my head hurt because the spelling is absolutely dismal.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.