Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have post here before but not for nearly 3 years. In that time I have moved house, had another child (well the wife did the hard work). Anyway that's a little aside this post is about the fact I have blown the thick layer of dust that was on my paints off and I have some WIP photos to show.

So here they are:
Camouflage Military camouflage Sleeve Toy Soldier
Toy Mecha Machine Fictional character Metal

Statue Sculpture Toy Art Artifact
Camouflage Military camouflage Toy Green Military person

All comments and advice welcome.

Thanks
NatG
(Ah it's good to have a brush back in my hand.)

·
Scenery Shogun
917 Posts
very nice shading. I love the darkangels green coloring. i dunno about others, but i'm impressed.
I love your shading work.

·
Sir Proofreader
4,251 Posts
It's not just you, Shonuff. I like what I'm seeing, too! The white/bone or whatever it is you want to call it looks wonderful!

I've just been blowing dust off my paint pots too, and yes, it was a good feeling :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the comments guys.

I'm very happy with how the robes turned out. I am planning to touch up the eyes, the bolter and add a tactical symbol to his right shoulder.

This would have already been done and an updated photo been uploaded, if I had not some how managed to snap my lamp from it's base. So when I've got that fixed I shall post an update.

Thanks
NatG

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok I have got a new lamp and have made some changes to the Dark Angels Vet so here is an update as promised

Toy Green Machine gun Collectable Machine

Any comments and advice welcome.

Thanks
NatG

·
Sir Proofreader
4,251 Posts
It all looks very good to my eyes. Love the helmet lenses, they're fantastic!

So I guess the only advice I have for you is keep painting like you're already painting :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi everybody,

A quick update, I've been busy with non painting stuff but I have managed to start on my Assault on Black Reach box. So I thought I'd show you the results.

Green Toy Technology Collectable Machine

All comments and advice welcome.

Thanks
NatG

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.