Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You could also make the naked thing funnier by only wearing socks - that don't match - and then suddenly look down and say:

'Oh no! I put on different socks again!'

·
Registered
593 Posts
:D :D :D Wonder if i could convince someone to do these. I'm not stupid eough to do them myself... :)

·
Registered
179 Posts
How about faking a siezure? i do that in department stores :w

Naked?.... hmmmm

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hey yet another good idea.

But anyway, if i'm gonna do this I'd rather at least one other naked person. In fact why not get a lift loud. Okay anyone who wants to go naked in a lift with me ....if there is ever some LO convension....uhh or whatever say AYE!

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If there was ever an LO convention I'd go naked anyway... So I guess you can count me in... :D

·
Venerable Old One
1,510 Posts
Dear god. Not naked! Do you want to blind us all, man? Think of the CHILDREN!!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
AYE

well since i don't even OWN any clothes anyway i'll go naked with you..

just don't blame me if the elevator thing turns out same as it did for me lat time :rolleyes:

·
Registered
179 Posts
hmmm i may be convinced

i'm kind of body shy plus i'm a virgin and i've never been naked in front of anyone in years

still it could be fun though

·
Registered
346 Posts
Originally posted by shadowcat@Sep 10 2003, 20:24
How about faking a siezure? i do that in department stores :w

Naked?.... hmmmm
I used to fake seizures when I pulled up at traffic lights, the people would stare at me through their windows and would always let me pull away first when the lights turned green again.

As for naked in a lift I'd be all like

" could you please not step on that.....it's a little sensitive "

·
1,019 Posts
But....but i called being naked with Mel *cry*

AYE!

Rofl. Imagine the lift opening at a LO convention, and all of us are standing in it naked.

*DING*
-sound of lift door opening-
"Erm...ill just get the next one"

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Rofl, you'd need one of those big elevators and then the entire L-O crew in it, but not completely naked: Moncs should be wearing a pimp hat for instance :p . Then we'd need a videocam to record the people's reactions when the doors slide open :lol: !

·
Registered
454 Posts
yah but you gotta do it all proper like, you gotta spaz out then fall to the floor twitching, then when they touch you go totally berserk

·
Registered
346 Posts
Failing that we could all brachilate like a group of rabies infected baboons, and to complete the look we could paint our naked asses red

·
Registered
506 Posts
LOL! Hey cat if there ever is a convension and because your shy how about you and me have a wet t-shirt contest instead...

hmmmmm....now who would volunteer to judge something like that :p hmmmm

1 - 20 of 183 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.