Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may seem stuipd but how does the "star" systme work. I'm not sure on its name but when i firs tjoined i had a 0 in brackets next to it. Then when i became a member it came to 1. What is this and how does it work?

Also if you leave the mouse to hover on the star for a little it comes up wit hsome phrase about them. For me it says i am becoming "decadent". What is this and how does it work?

Please help!

·
Registered
827 Posts
D1storter said:
This may seem stuipd but how does the "star" systme work. I'm not sure on its name but when i firs tjoined i had a 0 in brackets next to it. Then when i became a member it came to 1. What is this and how does it work?
Thats your rep power. When you rep someone thats how many rep points they get. So if you rep someone they get an extra 1 rep point. If I rep someone they get an extra 4 rep points, etc, etc

D1storter said:
Also if you leave the mouse to hover on the star for a little it comes up wit hsome phrase about them. For me it says i am becoming "decadent". What is this and how does it work?

Please help!
Its a phrase associated with how much rep you have. When you get more rep it will change. Check other people's stars to see what I mean

Hope this helps :D

·
Registered
827 Posts
D1storter said:
Actually i do have another question if you dont mind. I was wondering how you can build up your rep. points. Is it for starting good threads or something?
Personally I give rep out if someone helps me out or makes a good argument (even if I dont agree with them :D). I got quite a bit of rep for making sigs, so if your into that kind of thing you can do that. http://www.librarium-online.com/forums/t49666-sig-service.html

For the most part rep is too subjective, people give rep for lots of different reasons. In answer to your question, I think its more to do with your posts rather than the threads you start, helping people with rules queries, army lists, etc

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.