Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Thinks he's a big deal
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is there any way to access them? As far as I can tell, from looking through the forum itself and from the list of my posts, (on my profile,) the old threads have simply ceased to be.

On a slightly related point, the "View Articles" button doesn't do anything when I press it, except reload my profile page. I took that to mean find all threads that one has started, which I definitely have since the move.

EDIT: Blackhat may already know about this error, in which case this post is moot:
http://www.librarium-online.com/for...06-find-all-posts-link-member-area-issue.html

I should note that by trawling through my old e-mails from LO, I was able to directly link to the thread, so it clearly still exists.

·
Banned
4,252 Posts
Is there any way to access them? As far as I can tell, from looking through the forum itself and from the list of my posts, (on my profile,) the old threads have simply ceased to be.
I believe you're referring to redirects? If so, then that all depends on the staff member doing the moving. There's an option to leave a permanent or expiring one, or nothing at all. Personally, I tend to choose none whatsoever simply out of keeping the forums that much neater. The exception is with new people, for whom I leave a redirect of no longer than a week.

·
The Landlord
5,750 Posts
The link to articles is link to your forum posts which have been turned into frontpage articles. If you have any you should see them, if not you cant see them

To see posts click the view forum post link. Not sure if that works yet because I haven rebuilt the search index

·
Thinks he's a big deal
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The link to articles is link to your forum posts which have been turned into frontpage articles. If you have any you should see them, if not you cant see them
Thanks for the clarification.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts