Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to give some chaplains in my army Thunder Hammers. What models have them? A quick search on GW Store did not turn up any. Help.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
well im an expert on thunder ahmmers since i play salamanders:)

i bought all my thunder hammers from the bitz wagon when it came to my store but you can buy chaplina xavier and his bitz come wiht the chaplain body and the thunder hammer attached so all you would need is another arm with a weapon.here is the link.

also you can buy the regular thunder hammers and storm shileds here.

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
of course you could use warhammer hammers from dwarves chaos or empire

·
Registered
377 Posts
Or Assault Terminators, though they do look a bit bulky for just a chaplain.

·
Registered
9 Posts
What I did was purchase a Termie Hammer and sawed it off at the wrist joint, then combined it with a regular marine arm that I did the same. You'll have to judge when cutting to make it look right but typically when it is done it looks like the figure has a giantic gauntlet on with the Hammer. Doesn't look bad, looks pretty tough IMO.

·
Registered
130 Posts
just buy the old Chaplain in termie armour model, swap the arm and give him termie armour in the wargear, simple as that~

·
Registered
377 Posts
Chaplains in Termie armour. *shudders* The one cardinal sin with Chaplains IMHO.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Chop the top of the Crozius Arcanum off and put the top of a Thunder Hammer/ something that resembles a Hammer/ modeled green stuff on top

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.