Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am taking a small break from WoC and Brets to mess with all of the Dwarves I have lying around.

From what I read in the Dwarf starting guide I think I have a decent starting force.

Currently I have three sets of the Battle for Skull Pass dwarf army.

That consists of the following:

36 Warriors with hand weapon and shield

30 Thunderers

24 Miners

3 Thanes

3 Slayers

3 Cannons

I have also acquired the following through ebay

Box of Dwarf Warriors

16 Dwarf Warriors with Great Weapons

1 Box of Hammerers

1 Gyrocopter

1 Flame Cannon

1 Slayer (The one standing on the Golden Demons head lol)

I want to build a defensive force with the hammerers and Cannons providing me with punching power. I was thinking of starting with this base:

One squad of warriors hand weapon and shield X 30 (The Battle for Skull pass models)

One squad of warriors with Great weapons X 30

So my questions. How many thunderers is a good amount, and how many cannons? Also how many Hammerers should I aim for? My opponent can match me point wise so I am not worried about points costs being high or low.

I can use some of the extra standard bearers from Battle for Skull Pass as my BSB so I got that covered.

Thanks for looking and pass the beer.

Here is what I have painted so far. I'm liking the green paint scheme. It's a nice break from all the Khorne red I've been painting.
image (2).jpg

·
Fanatic
882 Posts
I like the paint job. I also like counter strike dwarf armies. Stand and shoot them to bits and once they move in, you charge and crush them!
So, yeah I like the idea.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I've faced dwarfs a few times, but not enough to really give list building advice.

Green doesn't strike me as a traditionally dwarfish colour, but I like it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Most of the Dwarf players I've seen use lots of blues, and I even saw a few Red paint schemes that looked nice, but I wanted to go with something different.

Here's a better picture of the Dwarf warrior. I'll paint more tonight and rank them up.

image.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts