Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a question about how best to run a themed Sisters army. The basic background for them is that they were wrongly accused of a heinous crime. Though still loyal to the Imperium, they can no longer count on any outside support and thus are badly depleted and chronically short on supplies. Their sole reason to exist is to prosecute the real culprit of the crime and to prove their innocence.

Great story right? Now how do I play this army and still remain competitive?
So far, all I've done is play all-girl lists; no allies or Inquisitors. And all of my squads are small enough to mount in transports (more due to my strategies than for fluff reasons). Realistically, I'd have every squad understrength or at least at their bare minimum with few special or heavy weapons but then the army would suck. Can anyone help?

·
Suffer not the Unclean
2,251 Posts
I'd use escher gangers as inducted guardsmen, reflect the fact that the order no longer has enough power armor and bolters to go around. Model up some 'looted' chimeras for them maybe. Make things look... not exactly ramshackle, but with improvised repairs and supplies strapped all over the outside of them, etc.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
best tip is don't it has been done to death more times than the titanic

but if your set on it, all infintry try running 3 blocks of battle sisters, then fill the rest with an iquisitor lord and his personal force of ist's, arcos, pentients, preists and at least 1 massive unit of repentia (to which you add the preist)

·
Registered
155 Posts
You could run some mercenary imperial guard even through the sisters probably disdain them they could be desperate for extra bodies and fire power with out wasting sister thet they dearly need.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just saw the Space Marine codex and they have a cool chapter trait to represent this very situation (not the 'Fugitive'-type scenario I made though). Basically, it's a -1 to Fast Attack, Elite, and Heavy Support choices on the FOC.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts