Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aye. I agree with Kasrkin Man. Camoflague takes less tim to paint, and still looks effective. Maybe not as good as my origional method, but still pretty damn good.

·
Registered
10 Posts
it depends how you want them to look, this is a list of how i paint mine

1 for a base coat i paint the entire model scorched brown
2 i paint the cloth kommando khaki
3 mix with bleached bone
4 the skin is a mix of dwarf fesh and elf flesh
5 paint the gun with chain mail on the bayonet and muzzle

you now have a battle ready cadian

·
Registered
346 Posts
using darker colours will help you get away with more mistakes because it can be harder to differentiate the colours, hence less time spent fixing up any thing wrong, which means less time spent painting a single mini.

btw you do do a production line don't you?

·
994 Posts
i dont usually undercoat mine. i just paint straight onto the model. this gets me the effect i want and i do you a producion line, i do all of the shoulder pads, helmets and base first. then my friend does all of the trousers space wolf grey and then he does the top armour shdow grey. then the deail is done.

he prefers painting tan gaming so he is happy to do his and i pay him and this way both are happy - i get nicely painted models whils he gets money.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Colored spray can save alot of time. I sprayed all of my Cadians Dark Angels Green and went from there. Scorched Brown boots, Black and Chainmail lasguns, Catachan Green cloth and Elf Flesh faces and hands. It didn't take too long.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.