Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Ahhhhh....
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend just started a Tomb King army as his first Fantasy army, he decided that he'd start an army that all of us would be interested to play so he can also play our armies when he wants. :)

My questions are:
How many chariots do you guys normally use in a 2,000pts game?
When you use a Tomb King, do you ever put it in a chariot?
Is Tomb Guard units a better replacement for the Skeletons, since they are only a couple points more?
Do you use Heavy Horseman or the Light Fast Calvaries?

Thanks!

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
How many chariots do you guys normally use in a 2,000pts game?
I run 2 units of 3, with no command or magic banners etc. I take a King, so they are Core choices.

When you use a Tomb King, do you ever put it in a chariot?
I used to when i began TK, but found that all too often he was left stranded from the rest of my army, and was hence crumbled by the enemy. This was probably mostly due to my defensive playstyle and list not suiting the addition of a Chariot King.

Is Tomb Guard units a better replacement for the Skeletons, since they are only a couple points more?
Personally, i favour Bow Skellies, as they are cheaper it means i can get more into the list elsewhere. TG may only be a few points more than Skellies with HW/S/LA, but a few points per model quickly adds up to quite a difference. Id say if your friend wants to consider uning them, start with Skellies and Proxy them as TG.

Do you use Heavy Horseman or the Light Fast Calvaries?
Heavy, never. Light, occasionally, in small units of 5-6. Mainly as a points filler when playing at 1500 or 2500pts.

Thanks!
NP! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.