Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I have recently made a list that works great, i play against chaos, necrons and other marine armies, but now i need to make my list into 2000 pts. This is my list:

HQ:
Master of Sanctity with Crozius Arcanum, rosarius, jumppack, term. hon. and a bolt pistol

Troops:
Tactical squad: 10 marines, 2 plasmaguns and a sergeant with a powerfist
Rhino transport with Extra Armour and Smoke launchers
Tactical squad: 10 marines, 2 plasmaguns and a sergeant with a powerfist
Rhino transport with Extra Armour and Smoke launchers
Scout squad: 5 scouts with 4 sniper rifles and a missile launcher

Fast Attack:
Assault squad: 10 marines with jumppacks, 2 plasma pistols and a sergeant with powerfist and plasma pistol

Heavy Support:
Vindicator with Power of the Machine spirit

So, what should i do with this list? i am willing to drop the scouts to free up points, but everything else has to stay. This is a list of the available models i still have:
-10 terminators / 10 assault terminators (i can change their weaponry, magnets ;Y)
-about 30 marines (with vet sgts, special and heavy weapons...)
-a dreadnought
-5 bikers
-more scouts
-a librarian
-a master
-an HQ on a bike
-3 speeders (also with replacable weaponry, gotta love magnets...)

I'd like to keep the idea of a mobile close range/assault army in the list, maybe with those terminators or those speeders as backup... i'm not sure... what would you guys do?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok just a few remarks:

-i didn't pay for extra armour, vindicators are 130 points and machine spirit is 30
-the cleanse and purify thing is true, i didn't think about it.
-i don't have any other rhinos, so adding more tac squads is impossible
-i'm not sure but isn't deep striking assault terminators against an assaulty army one of the stupidest things you can do?

Let's try again shall we?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.