Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I am really new to dwarfs and fantasy battles, and I got the Battle for Skull Pass set, and it included a troll. I want to play dwarfs, and I don't have an army book yet, so could I use the troll as a rare choice in my dwarf army?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Target Practice? :rotfl:

Beardling Combat Training? :rotfl:
Gunpowder experiments??

XD

Village idiot?

Slayer practise, I guess, I mean, it heals quickly, so they just let young slayers go at it, then seperate them and let the troll heal, then do it ALL OVER AGAIN!

·
Registered
151 Posts
i suppose you could chop of his body so only the heads left and use him as an unsually tall dwarf :beer:

·
Registered
555 Posts
You could put him on a stick and make him your banner for your slayers. But you can't use him. The dwarfs are there enemies anyway.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i suppose you could chop of his body so only the heads left and use him as an unsually tall dwarf :beer:
Lol, lets just say that those troll slayers have been Experimenting and had a little too much beer and well, one thing lead to another.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Lol, lets just say that those troll slayers have been Experimenting and had a little too much beer and well, one thing lead to another.
lol i only just got that. atleasst i think i got it :beer: :S

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Hey, I am really new to dwarfs and fantasy battles, and I got the Battle for Skull Pass set, and it included a troll. I want to play dwarfs, and I don't have an army book yet, so could I use the troll as a rare choice in my dwarf army?
To be fair, you're new to fantasy, just got BFSP, want to get some games in a learn a bit about the game and different units... Id let you use the troll! Hell, you could throw the gobbos in too for all i care :)

Giving you access to magic, low Leadership, etc, you'd learn a lot if you started small, with a mix of all the units, and worked up in size a little each game. Just find someone who isnt completely brainwashed by Games Workshop :p and theyll be happy to help you out with learning by playing a few games

1 - 10 of 10 Posts