Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, these questions might seem silly but i still need to prove them to my friends!

Q1. does rune of realoding allows the machine to move or pivot and fire on the same turn?

Q2. the high elves have some sort of power that allows a mage to remove a rune or magic power on a weapon (not sure about the exact effect) can this power remove a rune from an anvil of doom?

Thx, and i appreciate your answers

·
Bearded Ninja
2,678 Posts
question 1: no, this rune cannot make a warmachine move and fire. however if you check the rules you will find that warmachines may pivot freely and still shoot. moot point really

question 2: if you check the anvil of dooms wording you will find that A: it is not a magic or runic item meaning vauls unmaking cannot effect the anvil of doom.

B: the anvil cannot be attacked in ANY way, shape or form. it is to all respects indestructable because it can't be targeted.

this has been discussed a few times but alas, no the anvil can not be negated by anymeans :happy:

only the amulet of vengeance has any effect on the anvil

·
Registered
145 Posts
question 1: no, this rune cannot make a warmachine move and fire. however if you check the rules you will find that warmachines may pivot freely and still shoot. moot point really

question 2: if you check the anvil of dooms wording you will find that A: it is not a magic or runic item meaning vauls unmaking cannot effect the anvil of doom.

B: the anvil cannot be attacked in ANY way, shape or form. it is to all respects indestructable because it can't be targeted.

this has been discussed a few times but alas, no the anvil can not be negated by anymeans :happy:

only the amulet of vengeance has any effect on the anvil

Well from what I can tell, Skarsnik can screw with the anvil too, but beyond that, no.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts