Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Master of the Crab Women
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks.

Does anyone have any suggestions for turning the Silver Helm models into Dragon Princes?

I can only really think of green stuffing the helms and horses or maybe pinching bits from somewhere. I have no idea where to get the bits though. :(

Any help would be appreciated.

·
LO Zealot
2,610 Posts
I had made some Hawk Princes by getting the champion feathers and attaching them to a bare-headed elven horse (like the reaver steeds) and the riders. It took quite a bit of work, but looked pretty good. If you don't mind the feathers that the horses already have, then you would only need 3 more feather heads (which people around here might donate)

I'd show you mine, but I sold them.

·
Benevolent Dictator
9,222 Posts
Greenstuff is your friend...
it's not particularly difficult to work wings onto the helms. and you can bitz the heads for the DP horses (which are the same in all other regards). I am doing this, and while it is time consuming, it is saving me a good $215 to translate all my Sh*ter Helms into Dragon Princes.
For the moment however, you could easily just say- if it's in a unit, and it's got a shield, on a horse, it's a DP. I've been doing, and nobody has complained. But then, that's because I am not fielding a mix of SH and DP. It's all or nothing baby!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.