Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ^^,

PLease post your best tyranid miniature i need soem ideas and i want to make a poll for fun thanks ^^

·
Registered
157 Posts
thats really Awsome howd you make the tail for the stinger

lol come on there has to be more people out wanting to show off their painting skills :dance:

Please don't double post, or bump your threads.
Alzer.

·
No Life King
2,819 Posts
I honestly think your models look pretty good potatolegs. Those objectives are classic. The eyes on the guardsmen are a little bit too white, need some lids. Then again the surprised expression lends itself well to the whole "rippers are eating my guts/steaming my bombs/about to ninja me" thing going on.

The highlights and tonality of your carnifex (it is a carnifex right? or a tyrant guard?) is very strong as well. Extremely menacing, great work!

Leech, just love another excuse to show off hive fleet scorpio, don't ya mate? Looks great as always.

As for me...hmm, none of my models are fantastic, but this one is my favorite:

·
Blood Boy
3,643 Posts
Truly cool. I think that one is my favourite. I like the way he's still alive as he is devoured. His expression shows that he probably doesn't like the experience either which is also good. Themed objective markers are cool, reppy for you.

[email protected]Thanks, glad you like my Boss bug. The tail is made out of five of the gun barrels for the smaller barbed strangler the Tyranid warriors use. I pinned five of them together and them used green stuff to model the joints so they look like a big scorpion tail.:soldier:

Here are better pics of the tail so you can see the different segments.

·
249 Posts
dawww, cheers guys :)

and funny you mention the eyes Alzer, I actually went out of my way to make the whites large and goofy. these objectives were essentially tributes to the catachan armies a bunch of guys on another forum have, and they like to paint the models to exentuate just how damned goofy that model kit is

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I love just starring at other people miniatures ( my favorite part about this hobby is the painting/building/converting:act-up:) please keep them coming ( by the way i loved the warrior, carnifex, and rippers ^^) i want to keep this post going until i get my first carnifex so i can post it :dance: i truly love this hobby:dance::dance::soldier:

·
Bugs'r us!
1,242 Posts
Haha that's the way to do and say it!:)

If you can keep this one alive till about February I guess their might be a lot more beasties coming up, at least a few from me. I'm not the greatest painter/converter but if it's still alive there will at least be some more new pictures in the thread:p

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well im going 2 post some space marines i did just to keep this going :act-up:( these are my second try on space marines i dont play them i used to though and these are some a few of them ) ( guns arent painted):dance::dance:

·
Bugs'r us!
1,242 Posts
Nice, love to see all the nice painters here:)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you leech/ and tamcoan i love the tyranid scheme i just dont see how all these nid players thought of a scheme so easily and ive been taking weeks to find a good color scheme ( these nids are going to be the army that i try to show off my skills so i want the perfect scheme)

·
Bugs'r us!
1,242 Posts
I think it to me several attempts to find the one I want. Got 3 different ones at the moment, will be bringing it back to one or 2 for the army...

I've been fiddling around with for about a month I think. Just took an idea and started painting in the end.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
its such a hard choice because i want this army TO LOOK AWSOME!!!:thunder::thunder::soldier::freaked-out::dance::dance:

·
Bugs'r us!
1,242 Posts
Hehe, just use colors you like that work together. Nids look awesome from themselves. Paint just helps:p So if it fits together you can't really go wrong as long as you paint it correctly:)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Back to the Subject of this thread. Anyone have anymore models to post??? you'd think people would jump at the chance to show off their models! :dance::soldier:

·
221 Posts
I don't have that many pics and my scheme isn't original but what the hell. Here's a group shot of some of my favorite little guys.

I always did like leviathan. Flyrant is just about done. Will get my wife to take proper photos :act-up:

1 - 20 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.