Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All
Well I was told to repost here so I did, also I had no idea that someone already did hive fleet hydra oh well, just like the name and kind of went with my theme

This is my first post here, I joined a while back as a suggestion from a friend and just never got on here.

I was recently introduced to 40k about a year and a half ago played a little thought it was interesting and then never got any armies or models.

Well recently that all changed I decided that I would get my first army and have decided on some tyranids.

Anyways moving on, I will be posting the progress of models as I go, I am working on some concepts right now. I didn't want to just go with the plain jane typical tyranid army, and so I decided to mod the heck out of them.

It's slow going but I will post pics as I get them.

I currently have
12 warriors
1 carnifex
I am going to be getting a hive tyrant, mawloc and some genestealers soon.

I figured this would keep me busy for a bit and I can expand more later, plus money is a factor too.

Hope to hear your comments on my work as I go.

Here are some rough sketches below as well.

Laters ;)

·
Hive Fleet Pandora
5,068 Posts
I'm for the brown color-scheme, though I think the green one would be better if it was inverted, that is, grey skin and green carapaces. The natural coloring of real-life animals is dark outside, lighter inside due to exposure to the sun. Since the carapace is the surface that is constantly exposed, it would look more natural if it was darker in color.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys so far for the comments they are appreciated I agree with you guys on the green being more striking and unique, I also like the desert scheme though too. I have added 2 more color variations based on the same colors ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.