Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey LO! Ive been working hard on my conversion skills for quite a while now, and at the request of my good friends Gaunt and Sniper Drones kill Things, ive decided to share them, with you! First off is my trygon,

lolololol.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Built out of a carnifex kit and some super sculpey!

This is my custom gargoyle:

TYRANIDS008.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is my dakkafex (converted from a 2nd ed carnifex)

TYRANIDS010.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And finally, my scratch built biovores! behold the magic of recycled bitz!

TYRANIDS010.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

C&C appreciated!

·
Wher dat naked blue chik?
1,646 Posts
Your biovore isn't showing. You just linked the carnifex twice. I like the color scheme, but the fuzziness of the gargoyle is insane.

·
Blood Boy
3,643 Posts
Those things are good looking. I do like your Trygon, it is very much like the FW Trygon. I found the Biovores in your photos, the images of them are rather too blurry to tell what bits you used but they do look interesting;?. I suggest that you take the pictures again. Do try to show us the Biovores as they look very interesting.

The work on the Gargoyle looks good too. What did you use for wings?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the gargoyle wings are made of cardstock, gaunt arms, and green stuff, new pictures shortly!

·
Dark Eldar Gerbil
1,522 Posts
need for a stickied "this is how to take photos" thread rising. (one that includes "you don't need to get close (and hence out of minimum focal range) to the object to get a good shot. Just shoot at a higher megapixel and then crop. Then lo and behold it is the same size." pointer)

But other than that what i've seen i likey!

·
Registered
1 Posts
dude i was surfing the net for tyrinid ideas and i came across your post (oviously or i wouldnt be here lmao) i noticed you have the same colour scheme as me, considering all the posible combinations of colours i thought it was pretty cool that we chose the same one,all hail the power of random lol. and nice conversions btw.

·
The other Kind of Fluff
8,843 Posts
Hello moochbag, and welcome to Librarium Online. Feel free to contact either myself or another moderator if you have any questions about our forums. In the meantime, have a look at our rules. The one concerning necro-posting particularly applies to this thread.

For rules: Rules of Librarium Online

Also, please try and loosely abide by grammar (capitalization, punctuation, and spelling)

*thread closed*

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.