Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Lurking in the dark
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know where I might get hold of the rules for living terrain? is says in a white dwarf, but I don't much care for ordering a single wd from the uk just for that.

anyone?

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
IIRC it's about ripper swarms, and maybe some other species. If they move through woods or terrain which consists of bio mass they devour it on their way, and you take that piece of terrain off the table.
But i'm not sure if that's correct, and i don't know where that rule can be found. Maybe in the Chapter Approved book.

jwu

·
Lurking in the dark
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hehe

no, it ain't about rippers :)

if you take a look on forgeworld, you'll see some spore chimneys and capillary towers and stuff. that's what I'm talking about. the nid player can, with these rules, buy terrain pieces for a pts cost, and the terrain can...well, I don't know what it does yet, that's why I'm looking for the rules :)

·
Registered
485 Posts
It's not in the Chapter Approved, since it is produced by Forge World I'll bet it's in one of the Imperial Armour books

·
Registered
126 Posts
Are there pics from the Nid bunkers online? I'd like to see a living bunker, kinda like the Zerg buildings in Starcraft
Not that I know of. Just have to use your imagination and make something up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.