Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Plastic seem 30-50% cheaper if you are a little creative. Here are some of mine (and my wiffe's) creations:

Parasite done as a facehugger flying through the air

Lictors (2)

Deathleaper

Zoanthropes (3 diff ones)

Painted winged tyrant made from a carnifex

·
249 Posts
originially i was going to try and get a red terror model to convert a parasite out of, but yours is giving me seond thoughts now

got some nice ideas there, your zoanthropes in particular are totally awesome

·
Registered
370 Posts
Love the zoans and the flyrant. They look awesome.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Deathleaper / Lictor comes with 40mm base not 25mm.

But I love the conversion / creations you have made, good job.

·
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For those of you wondering, her eis the parts breakdown for the models:

Parasite = goblin spider (WHFB) legs, extra warrior crowns, tube from a carnifex venom cannon (?), blade/spike from the bits box (think from one of the nid sprues)

Lictor = warrior legs and body, genestealer tendril head, monstrous weapon sprue for claws and talons, genestealer armor plates on talons, plates, talons, and gland from carnifex/warrior sprues

Deathleaper = same as above but used the spider head from the parasite conversion for the deathleaper's head and the talons are carnifex.

Zoa's = tail is warrior, body is gaunt, talons are hormies, front of head is head of warrior, rest of the brain-bucket is the body of a warrior with spikes/gaunt tails put in the sockets, back of head is tail from carnifex or an armor piece.

Flyrant = carnifex modded to stand up, horn on head is a talon, wings are the good ol'wood dragon plastic wings (bitz from GW)

BTW, the model is not near as shiney as the pic makes it out... my photo skills are not on par with the conversion ones!

Bases are the resin kind and I have extra IG who volunteered to get eaten!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts