Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
View attachment Tyranid Builder v1.4.xls

Hello all, here is a list builder for anyone who is interested.

All the cells in yellow are where you can in-put your information. I had to delete all the unit points so that I don`t anger the GW copyright Gods, but just re-input all the points by the units and the rest is self calculating.

I left the upgrades totally open so that you can input your own names and points. It makes it so the sheet is more versatile for casual or house rules.

The first sheet is configured so that it can be printed, I can add a 2nd printable summary sheet with all the upgrades and there associated groups if anyone finds they would use it.

All the sheets are locked so you have no fear of wreaking any formulas, but for those that want to make changes and adapt the sheet the password is nids

If you have any questions, suggestions or comments then please let me know. I haven`t had a lot of time to test it so if there any bugs found let me know and I will get a repaired version up right away. (I am also thinking of doing one up for CSM and DE also)

Cheers, happy swarming

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not sure if you can get it to work with Office Suite but try "Open Office". It is a freeware version of Microsoft Office, it works great.

I will also be posting later this week a companion sheet to go along with this one. The current posted sheet does fast calculations for putting together an army, and the second sheet I use has all the unit stat breakdowns, ranged stats special features and/or wargear upgrades for your army in an easy reference. I just have to go through it and make sure that I don't have any copyright violations in it before I post it up.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey AcasualDream, i think this list builder would be a great thing to add to the Tyranid Index(a post of useful things for tyranid players in the stickies) i am sure if you contact the moderator named rabbit he will take a look at it and agree its a useful tool to have. Just a suggestion

peace out

gull

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey Horowitz Tal, i think this list builder would be a great thing to add to the Tyranid Index(a post of useful things for tyranid players in the stickies) i am sure if you contact the moderator named rabbit he will take a look at it and agree its a useful tool to have. Just a suggestion

peace out

gull

SEE WHAT I DID THERE?!?!?!!?!!? =)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.