Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone post a picture of a Space Marine standing next to a Carnifex Standard Torso. I want to see the size comparison because i was thinking of using the Torso as a shield for the SM.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was talking about the back plate. I was hoping it was only about 1/2 to 2/3 a SM body. Might have to think up a new idea :rofl

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Maybe the carapace of a warrior would be more suited? Ya know, maybe the gaunt carapaces could make nifty buckler type shields...

·
Registered
545 Posts
Perhaps you could use the heads from either the tyranid warriors or raveners... that would look awesome! They could be carrying around the head of their "best kill" as a shield :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for the great ideas, I'm definately gonna have to try a couple of them out. ;Y

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Perhaps you could use the heads from either the tyranid warriors or raveners... that would look awesome! They could be carrying around the head of their "best kill" as a shield :)
Oh yeah! The head bits from Warriors without the face would be perfect for a fairly big shield. Just shave a bit from the underside.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts