Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
We arnt allowd 1 word answers :p
To be honest timeim not actually sure, i always assumed that since the codex says on page 8 "A creature withtwo or more ranged bio-weapons may only choose to fire one of them per shooting phase" Notice it says "Ranged Bio-Weapons(i belive this is a bit of an error)" The bit on the next page about warp blast says "The creature can attack in the shooting phase INSTEAD of a ranged bio weapon"
Which basicly sums it up as: No

So... you can fire 1 thing per turn even if you are a HT with warp blast VC and deathspitter(or any other ranged weapon).

It* is clearly stated in the codex: Silly Question :DD

*My tiny correction from I to It

·
Registered
184 Posts
Originally posted by Morpheus01@Nov 18 2003, 11:26
And is limited to 18-24" range. I prefer Venom Cannon.
I basically agree. Though Warp Blast has its place and works very well on a CC oriented HT as he closes in.

But with 3 shots, even just being able to glance a vehicle is often quite enough to do the job. VCs rock!

·
Registered
379 Posts
The attacks thing is basically worth it. 1 attack S5 AP3 blast 24" or S10 AP2 single 18" vs 3 attacks S8 AP4 ? Youll be shooting sooner and more often. And it suppliments your anti vehicle department, in which we are seriously lacking. For Marine killing use Zoantrhopes.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Warp Blast gets my vote, its saved my hivetyrants ass so many times..specially when a big nasty deamon prince or tooled up HQ gets instant killed by the str 10 version :D

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
of course im gonna use the warp blast! im always playing agianst marines. limited range?! PAH! my tyrant's flying! on the first turn he can get a blast shot at a unit 48 inches away, 12in deployment, 12in move, 24in shot! I also have 3 zoanthoropes! those things rule! (unless they get instakilled, very annoying <_<)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.